Corsair Community

Corsair Diagnostics (PC Doctor)

ChrisLF

I use Webroot for PC security, and up until a recent update, the Corsair Diagnostics application by PC Doctor never had any issues with it. Now it always has a yellow flag for security, even though everything everywhere is enabled properly, both in Webroot and the basic stuff provided by Windows/Microsoft.

Is there no way to make this go away? I tried uninstalling it, then reinstalled and updated it, with no success. Every other section is fine, and it's making the perfectionist in me a little batty seeing that yellow bubble every time boot up.

Can you post what you're seeing? You might need to reach out to support to see if they can help clear if it's a hardware issue.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

This is what I see. But when I check, it says everything is enabled with the exception of Spyware protection Windows Defender. It says that's disabled, but I am unable to find where to enable it, and Webroot is taking care of that anyway. Like I said, this only started in the last few months. Up until then, the diagnostics tool had no issues and was green all the time.

1145611780_CORSAIRDiagnostics11_18_20202_01_35PM(2).png.a9b3d6b71a255600425f41c8f327e630.png

• 2 weeks later...