Corsair Community

0 degrees Average CPU Temp...?

jeffsimply

Hi guys,

Just put together my PC in it's latest form, including a 540 Air case (love it!!) and a H100i cooler.

I installed Corsair Link from the support website about 2 hours ago after checking that the devices were showing in Device manager correctly (although both Hardware IDs came under the same device).

I opened the program and it reported all my devices and temperatures. CPU temps matched those of the CPU Usage desktop widget I have. Happy days.

Now after restarting and beginning to overclock my CPU, Corsair Link reports a CPU temp of 0. Meaning I cannot map any fans profiles to the CPU temp, nor can I put inplace any thresholds.

I know it works because it has worked, but I'm not sure what could have changed in the restart to make it stop working?

CPU Usage widget still works, and I have my i5 running at 3.8ghz so far and the temps aren't even touching 50 degrees under the Intel Burn test.

Happy customer so far! And I was tres nervous about going liquid cooled!

not sure on the cpu temp not reading as it could be several things but you should use the h100i temp to trigger your fan curves...

Hi pal,

Not sure if it was you, but I read that several times in other threads and have mapped my H100i fans and pump accordingly. CPU is still cool as a cucumber, but that's ignoring the fact the temp function still isn't working.

As at the very least, I would like to map the LED to temperature of the cores.

Now my red LED isn't working :S

I've had it cycling through red - green - yellow - blue. It originally worked, now it goes from blue to off to green. Skipping red. Annoying!

It's hard to be upset though when my CPU is running this cool!

Edit: Just went into the config and for some reason the first cycle had changed to black.... And of course it must have been working to get yellow (as that's max red and green)...

Archived