Corsair Community

iCUE v3.22.74 Patch Notes

Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

Hi everyone,

Here are the patch notes for v3.22.74:

iCUE v3.22.74 Patch Notes:

• iCUE now supports QL RGB Series Fans, our newest edition to our family of RGB fans [ame]
    [/ame]

• Resolved an issue with Hydro Series Platinum Coolers not properly showing the number of fans connected

• Resolved a rare issue with iCUE crashing while idle on certain systems

• Lighting Node CORE will now support 6 QL Fans by default on a clean install of iCUE

• Resolved an issue with HARPOON RGB Wireless becoming unpaired after a firmware update

• Resolved an issue with Virtuoso/SE headsets not using the new bass boost curve when importing older profiles

• Resolved an issue with Surface Calibration and Slipstream Wireless mice

• Resolved an issue with French translation related to K83 Wireless Keyboards

• Resolved an issue with polling rate on K83 Wireless Keyboards

• Resolved other various minor bugs and issues

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just bought the Virtuoso SE... after only a few minutes of use wireless audio degrades to what sounds like blown speakers or odd static.

Switching the headset mode from wireless to wired then back to wireless temporarily resolves but it reappears within a few minutes.

Tested all USB ports on the computer, reinstalling drivers and software etc. and even 2 other computers, same issues.

Headset works flawlessly wired through USB.

Side note:

I upgraded to Virtuoso because I've been having issues with all 5 of my Void headsets. One is just a few weeks old, another two were purchased within the last 6 months and the last two within the last 2-3 years. They are running out of battery power within 10-20 minutes of use after being on a charger all day and showing full battery in iCue. Talking to a few buddies of mine that have also have Voids, they confirmed the same issue with their headset. Between me and them we have 13 Void headsets all with the same issues.

My bet is a software/firmware/driver update is tanking things but I got tired of waiting for support to figure out the issue so I switched headset models.

Mine St100 still stay lights off when icue not running in background. I start my PC all rainbow effects then when start windows lights go off and only lights up when Icue starts

Same with me.

Feels like an application loads up during windows startup which terminates the RGB effects, do a possible conflict. Does it still light up when starting your PC in safe mode where most other applications are not started? That’ll give a hint something is conflicting with it.

After this installation, my Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless keeps losing my default profile and DPI settings. The DPI indicator also changes to blue, but when I open the app it still has the default profile selected. Tried turning the mouse off and on which makes it go back to normal but then it does the same thing again after a while. Will try downgrading icue and reinstalling the latest mouse firmware.

I only have one macro defined and it's in the Actions Library of the M65 and is a "toggle" type macro.

What I press on the ESC button of my MK70 MK2.SE, it activates that macro for some reason. Pressing on ESC again deactivates it (since it's a toggle).

PS: The workaround for me was to delete that macro for now, and have no issues with pressing ESC anymore.

Edited by TheMaskedShadow
Added PS:

Having problems with the top row Function keys, from Esc to F12.

They seem to activate macros stored in your Action Library in that order.

My workaround is to have 'Escape key Remap' on the top of your Action Library, and be mindful when using F keys, until the fix comes out...

Edited by JustInTime
Found more problems

Also having the issue of having macros with F-keys on them causing that macro to activate upon pressing the Esc key. Can Corsair ever get iCue right? Always one issue after another. Still no fix on the ST100 lighting issue after months of it existing, even after being told by a rep when it initially occurred that Corsair was "aware" of the issue and that "a fix will be coming soon".

Having problems with the top row Function keys, from Esc to F12.

They seem to activate macros stored in your Action Library in that order.

My workaround is to have 'Escape key Remap' on the top of your Action Library, and be mindful when using F keys, until the fix comes out...

Also having the issue of having macros with F-keys on them causing that macro to activate upon pressing the Esc key. Can Corsair ever get iCue right? Always one issue after another.

I've found you can partially resolve it for most bindings to the G-keys if you clear the Actions Library, while leaving the main profile actions alone. However, as another user pointed out yesterday, some actions appear to be problematic in the main profile, like app launches. There are a lot of combinations and variables. If you have an good backup of 3.21, you can roll back and the issue is not present. However if you don't, fiddling with the actions library may be less work than do a full re-import and rebuild on 3.21.

• Confused 1

Hey, hey!

So 3.22.74 again generated the following error during install - read past it for the fix.

Wzn80dV.png

I never did figure out what was causing this to happen since it appeared in 3.21. Reinstalling 3.20 from the .msi file worked so I just stuck with that. When it happened again for 3.22.74 this is what I did to resolve the installation problem.

Navigate to ProgramData\Corsair\CUE\Settings

Backed up the files in \Settings just in case.

Deleted the directory Corsair\ so it was no longer in ProgramData.

Ran the 3.22.74.msi file and encountered no issue.

One of the files in the \Settings directory may not have been able to be removed, written over, or edited but thankfully removing the Corsair directory from ProgramData resolved the error shown above.

This allowed the installation to recreate the Corsair directory and associated files in ProgramData without error.

Happy RBGing!

Thank you! Deleting my Actions Library made it so my F keys are now correct.

With this latest patch, my F keys were pressing all sorts of other buttons.

This was a huge hassle as I thought it was phantom typing and returned the keyboard under an extended warranty to the retailer. K70.

3.21.88 also works, but did not load my profiles. I'm now back on 3.22.74 with an empty Actions Library and my profiles are working and so are the F keys.:biggrin:

Same with me.

Feels like an application loads up during windows startup which terminates the RGB effects, do a possible conflict. Does it still light up when starting your PC in safe mode where most other applications are not started? That’ll give a hint something is conflicting with it.

On system startup, Your peripherals will be set to the default RGB rainbow effect, or if the device has on board memory, you can save your profile to that. Though i believe the on board storage is the only way to do that without ICUE running. The on board storage can only be changed through ICUE, which should be available as a specific profile. Unfortunately the program has a high impact on startup so you may notice it may take a second for your system to boot and ICUE to fully take over if you are using it. THe onboard profile can make this a lot smoother. As for the St100 it may just be that nothing is set on the lighting profile, or because it does not have on board storage it pretty much means you have to have ICUE running. That or check the cable connection. I've found the cable is very heavy at connection point to the unit and has bent over time, got a new one and was working okay, pop something under if it is being fickle.

On system startup, Your peripherals will be set to the default RGB rainbow effect, or if the device has on board memory, you can save your profile to that. Though i believe the on board storage is the only way to do that without ICUE running. The on board storage can only be changed through ICUE, which should be available as a specific profile. Unfortunately the program has a high impact on startup so you may notice it may take a second for your system to boot and ICUE to fully take over if you are using it. THe onboard profile can make this a lot smoother. As for the St100 it may just be that nothing is set on the lighting profile, or because it does not have on board storage it pretty much means you have to have ICUE running. That or check the cable connection. I've found the cable is very heavy at connection point to the unit and has bent over time, got a new one and was working okay, pop something under if it is being fickle.

Same with me.

Hi guys ,

I tested the connection but it's a brand new device, and have nothing wrong with it.

When I plug in and unplug without Icue running in the background it's like 5 seconds with the rainbow effect, and then back out.

It even flashes the rgb a few more seconds and then goes back out again. With the icue running everything is normal.

My Polaris mousepad also has no onboard memory but it works normal with the rainbow effect so i guess if had something in conflict would give the mousepad as well.

I have the Mousepad, the k95 platinum, the void pro wireless and the ST 100 and the only one that totally turns off the lights is the ST 100.

I will test in safe mode too.

Edit: Have tested in windows safe mode and still the same, all lights up with rainbow effect and when come to windows password screen just ST 100 lights off until i start ICUE.

Edited by Panto

*Addition

I guess we aren't getting that new driver for the RGB RAM lighting this update

I am waiting for this one too...

With this new driver, I hope that I'll software control will be better on the CPU to have my RAM modules turn off when the computer sleeps...