Corsair Community

Best way to clean my mouse and keyboard

NitroTab

Hi there, I apologise in advance if this has been asked before but I did a search on the forum and couldn't really find anything on it.

What is the best way to clean down my Glaive RGB mouse and my K70 RGB keyboard down?

I don't want to use any harsh chemical cleaners or anything so will a bit of dish soap in warm water on a soft cloth/rag be okay to use? it's just to wipe off the sweaty finger marks etc is all.

Thank you.

I personally pull my key caps then soak them in warm water and dish soap before agitating and rinsing in a colander. Then lay them out to dry on a towel in their usual orientation, if you're in a hurry a fan will speed it up. while they're drying I air dust the deck and wipe it down with a slightly damp rag along with the mouse. if there is something stubborn dab a paper towel with a little bit of alcohol and wipe with that. depending on the key cap type you may not want to use anything strong so as to not wipe off the legends if they're printed on, though most rgb keyboards won't have printed keys to my knowledge. I do all this as my key caps are white, if yours aren't you can probably get away with less.

I would like Corsair to make the next Glaive mouse with a detachable sensor lens... to be easily cleaned. After we clean it, we put it back.

Without screws.

My Glaive mouse is very sensitive to dust and I have to clean it often. With a flashlight I can see the dust between the sensor lens and the outside lens. It is hard to clean it. Maybe with a vacuum cleaner. But is unconfortable and it does not guarantee the cleaning.

Corsair... please make a mouse with detachable sensor, so we can clean it easily... without using a screwdriver. It would be a very big plus.

Edited by bogdan_dum