Corsair Community

Awful customer support experience

Vindorkester

I bought a PSU that after a short time became defect.

So I started googling the issue and found a Therese where the customer support

wrote as an answer ”Just contact us and we’ll send you a new one”.

So I did just that, contacted corsair hoping to get a new PSU before the one I got stops working at all.

After some days they responded and askes some questions.

I answered.

After another few days It was approved.

But then they wanted me to send my PSU first, but that can’t happen since I work on the PC the PSU is connected to.

So after another few days they said they were going to send a PSU to me first.

I responed.

After another few days they asked for payment.

I answered for what? After a few days they said because they are at risk by sending me the PSU first.

I replied, So I should be at risk? When it’s you who’ve sold me a defect PSU

After Another few days I got an email from ”escalated team” or something.

Escalated? Because I’m wondering why I should pay? Anyway she said exactly what the other guy had said but in one email.

Now I was so tired of this customer support, takes days for answers and they’re not responding to my questions, only like generalised answers

So I pay them the money just so I can get the new PSU atleast. Like $140.

After a few days I got an answer saying they’ve sent the new PSU.

After a week or so I got it.

Now they’ve stopped responding to my messages about a return label for the other PSU so I can get my money back. No answers in a week. So I called them and there was this dude answering and I explained that I need a return label to send the PSU back so I can get my money back. He was like ”it’s not working”

So he redirected me to another dude who I needed to explain everything again. He asked me to hold and then was like ”It’s not working” He said he was going to contact me later, but I doubt it...

I feel kinda scammed

This has taken more then THREE months! I just want my money back... I knew i never should’ve paid..

Sorry for my bad English, it’s not my mothertongue.