Corsair Community

Cooling Node

Dragonkt

• Corsair Employee

I would uninstall the 2.0X version of our software and then install 1.27 Again and try and flash the firmware The 2.0X version of our software will not work with older versions of the Cooling NODE FW it has to be updated to 1.2.5 FW prior to installing 2.0X Version of our software.

If that does not solve the issue then I am sorry please use the link on the left and request an RMA and explain it is the cooling Node and we can replace it.

i removed the 2.0x and installed the other one now it dont see anything commander link or the H100 and it dont even give me a option to update anything other then the commander and when i try that the program locks up maybe im doing somthing wrong not sure but i cant update anything

its being shipped and will have it a few days now i do have to ask before i do anything with it i have updated the firmware for the commander and using the new V2 link software do i have to do any updating to the cooling node when i get it or can i just plug it in and it will work? updating my first node caused it to do something other then what it is supposed to do i don't want to have the same problem

It may be on firmware 1.1.12. The firmware update (to 1.2.5) should work fine with Beta 2.0.16. But if you are worried about it being bricked again. You don't have to but im not sure if any features will or will not work if its on 1.1.12.

If you want to try the update again, you can.

ok i have installed the new cooling node and it is working and seen in the link2 software but i cant control the fans but i could on the other one and my GPU link is not seen is there a firmware update for the gpu link? and i have not updated the firmware for the cooling node could this be the reason why the fan control dont work i really dont want to have to update it and it become bricked again its on the 1.1.12

• Corsair Employee
The first think I notice is the cooling Node will have to be updated to 1.2.5 or newer, to work with the 2.X version of our software. It looks like the Link module has already been updated so its on the cooling node. And on the GPU NODE do you have the Link connected to Link Commander or do you have it connected to USB on the MB? If you have it connected to LINK then try and swap the cable with one of the other devices

the GPU node is connected to the cooling node with the little 2 prong female end the commander is on the usb on the mother board the gpu node connects to the cooling node and seance it needs to be updated i take it that may be my problem can you post a link to the updated i need for the cooling node

Archived