Corsair Community

iCUE syncing 9 LL fans

CCONTI

I currently have 9 LL fans. They are plugged into the fan hub, (6 on the 1st and 3 on the second) then those are routed into the commander pro led ports. Is there a way to sync both light channels? current the last three on the bottom of my case are out of sync with the other six. I was wondering if anyone has a guide they can link me to in order to get it working the way I want.

Thanks!

Hi bud... Fans are synced in groups of 6. unfortunately at this time there is no way to get sequential effects to travel further than 6 fans...

what case? and how are the fans laid out?...... there could be work arounds depending on how you have the fans set up... such as.. are any of them in push/pull?

Success in balancing is also effect dependent. Some things like type lighting will run straight through all devices in order (keyboard->mouse->CPU pump->Fan Ch1 1-6, Ch2 1-3) and it works fine. Other preset effects particularly that generate random colors don't need adjustment. Where it gets tricky is with user created waves, ripples, etc. That is local to the channel. You can try and program ch 2 with fans 7-9 in a delay so it goes in sequence, but this is difficult and can come out of sync. On my 740 build with 9x140, I decided to go with a different split (4 + 4 with one pair on a lighting splitter) to overcome this and make custom effects easier. Not all cases set up for that well, but it is another option.