Corsair Community

Do not update to new firmware!!!

xaviergzz

CorsairLinkUSBFW_1.2.0.s19

I tried updating my firmware on my cammander unit using the above referenced file thru the LINK(1.2.5.0) software and now my unit is unusable..it just flashes red and green, the software wont recognize, tried moving the controller to a different usb port and same thing...

one week using this and the software has bricked my h100 and my commander!!!

This is an unacceptable situation. Either fully test a firmware before making it available in the Link software for flashing, or dont make it available at all. Users can't be expected to read the forum first to check for possible issues before firmware flashing, only to be told that the only solution is an RMA.

Please release a fix Corsair

I know... did your software tell you that in order to perform the flash the software had to be restarted?? it did on my end and then i get a messege from windows saying that the link sofware crashed or whatever and that it was gonna be restarted... after that i knew that my unit would be a brick...140 dollar paper weight!

• Corsair Employee
I am sorry that happened please use the link on the left and request an RMA then once you have the RMA conformation please contact our customer service and explain the situation and I am sure they will do their best to help you with this. If you have any questions or concerns when speaking with them please ask them to conference me into the conversation.

Archived