Corsair Community

Problem with the white color (T1 Race)

Darklite

• Corsair Employee

Hey there, Darklite,

If you haven't yet, can you submit a ticket on our support page? Our team would be happy to help you out with this. PM me the ticket number once you've done so.

Also, could I get a photo of the serial number from the box?

Hello,

I have the same problem on the second sending of the seller.

This time there is the problem of color on the back and on one side of the seat of the chair

I sent a message to the support, I send you (PM) my ticket number.

In photo attached file, back, seat and serial number (CF-9010012-WW)

back.thumb.jpg.23a89e24fdd88fd78ae656831dbeb742.jpg

seat.thumb.jpg.c298b4bfeb811b1f1442b517c2d37aa8.jpg

N.thumb.jpg.b2e49244a7b343536f5272333e8633ca.jpg

Edited by Darklite

Hi,

Here's the news of Corsair's support for the seller: "they shipped the wrong item"

So Corsair assumes they have a special beige, white and black model ?

Yet on the packaging there is just written white and black.

I am really surprised that the services of Corsair is so disappointing and unless a positive evolution on the part of Corsair it will make me choose for me and also in my entourage another brand for my RAM, power supply, chair and other materials.

At present, I advise anyone to buy a Corsair chair white, possible color problem not assumed by Corsair. I can not imagine any other problem of quality...

I am currently having the same issues with white colour, but with a faulty base.

I have been asked to return the whole item to Amazon which isn't ideal as it is fully assembled and a present for my sons birthday in 4 days time.

Hopefully a replacement part can be sent out.

IMG_2516.thumb.jpg.ef811e5c7dd74a1277e1adf5acfb9c20.jpg

IMG_2517.thumb.jpg.d0aad7f901ecf268b18417febd92486a.jpg

Hi Mike,

Ticket is 2000878649, I have asked Amazon to send a replacement item but they have quoted an estimated delivery date of 22 Nov. 2019 - 4 Jan. 2020! Needless to say, this is unacceptable.

Also Amazon have also said they will only pay a maximum of £4.50 return postage even though the product has a clear manufacturing defect.

We are all very disappointed so far to say the least, this was the final piece to our corsair setup.

IMG_2528.thumb.jpg.8fefa121cced50dab4234144e8c9cc2a.jpg

• 4 weeks later...