Corsair Community

Problem with CPU cores temperatures with h60

balema

Hallo,

I turned down my pc without any problem as usual. I didn’t do anything or installed anything. And from that time every time I open it and even Windows opens, it makes a constantly beep from the first seconds. I saw that the four cores of my CPU are at Realtemp GT 100 celcious. If i remember well I have Corsair H60 (the model I am not sure I remember) four years now, I attach and a picture. I saw that the fans works and I also cleaned them all from dust. But it continues the beep. Can anyone please help me? Thank you in advance!

PS. So I guess the beep is because the sensor sees the 4 core temperatures of CPU that have high numbers... but the fans are working so how can this be happening?

020DB486-C570-4EA7-890A-926F6942CEDB.thumb.jpeg.4484c3e2dfd0b7e3688986ce6c2c489c.jpeg

Edited by balema

If you cold boot into Windows and can watch the CPU temp tick upwards 35..40..45..50.......75...80.. etc., then you likely have a flow issue. The H60 pump should report 4000-4400 rpm in the BIOS, but a spinning pump does not guarantee flow. Since the H60 does not have a direct liquid temp sensor, the above is the best you can do for diagnosis. If true, you will need a new cooler.

Yes it goes like this and also when I first open it and go to BIOS... the temperature as you described rises in seconds and goes till 100 Celcious :[pouts::[pouts::[pouts::[pouts: Edited by balema