Corsair Community

No GPU control & buggy RGB control

1ntel

Hi,

I have today installed iCUE 3.26.95 and started using Motherboard integration. I can't seem to get it to control RGB and it is also missing the ASUS Aura GPU from the options.

RGB is stuck on the last static color since I opened Aura.

Is GPU control not yet supported?

Regards.

GPU control has not been implemented (yet), never has been

You're not supposed to open aura at all. it conflicts with iCue. You need to have it installed (so the lightingservice is installed) but NOT OPEN IT.

Ah okay. If I do open it then what do I do?

Close the Aura app. Then open iCUE and go to settings. Click the Restart button. That should sort it out, but if not you may have to fully quit both apps and their services, then restart iCUE. At that point, it's probably easier to restart the PC.

If you need the GPU control through Aura, you may be better off letting Aura retain MB control. You can uncheck that in the Settings section as well.

Close the Aura app. Then open iCUE and go to settings. Click the Restart button. That should sort it out, but if not you may have to fully quit both apps and their services, then restart iCUE. At that point, it's probably easier to restart the PC.

If you need the GPU control through Aura, you may be better off letting Aura retain MB control. You can uncheck that in the Settings section as well.

I had to disable plugins as there is no way to disable motherboard integration. I have to use Aura because iCUE does not support my GPU or memory so the both conflict horribly.

• 1 month later...
Didn't Corsair test this out? Who are these developers? They should've fired them. How could they miss this one. Also, since they don't support Addressable RGB then how come they can't leave them alone? Addresables freeze on last color as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...