10/08/2015 - Corsair Link Software Update Version 3.2.5742

Change Log:

• Fixes a .NET error with specific languages
  • Supports the original Commander unit
  • Multiple Commander MINI device support fixed
  • Fixed random crash of UI when different tabs are clicked repeatedly

8/12/2015 - Corsair Link Software Update Version 3.2.5695

Change Log:

• Address issue when custom curve is selected for a fan device the fan RPM would be set to 100% when the program was maximized onscreen.
  • H110i GT firmware v1.1.8 is now included with the installer package.
  • RMi series now supported when connecting through a Commander Mini
  • Fan profile graphs have been updated.
  • Default custom curve values of H80i GT, H100i GTX, and H110i GTX have been updated.
  • Fixed various typos
  • Fully compatible with Windows 10 final build

Known Issue:

• There is a driver conflict between the new H80i GT/H100i GTX and the original Commander unit. The new software installs a new driver that is required for support of these units that interrupts the recognition of the Commander unit.
  • If you currently have an original Commander unit do not install this version of the software. The Commander unit will no longer be recognized by the system! See below for instructions on how to manually fix this in certain circumstances. The latest version to support the Commander unit is Link v2.7.5361.

• Exit C-link software from the C-Link ICON on system tray.
  • Open Windows device manager and find the problematic “Corsair Hydro Series 7289 USB Device” on the USB device list.
  • Right click and select Update Driver Software.
  • Select Browse My Computer for Device Software Manually and hit Next.
  • Select Let Me Pick from list of device drivers on My computer and hit Next.
  • Select USB Input Device and hit Next. After that, Windows will successfully update driver back to correct one.
  • Restart C-Link software and Commander unit should appear back into C-Link software.

7/28/2015 - Corsair Link Software Update Version 3.2.5676

Change Log:

• Windows 10 support
  • H80i/H100i firmware updated to v1.1.3
  • H80i/H100i detection problem

Known Issues:

• There is a driver conflict between the new H80i GT/H100i GTX and the original Commander unit. The new software installs a new driver that is required for support of these units that interrupts the recognition of the Commander unit.
  • LED saved settings for “cycle color” not persistent after restart if two of the colors are set to 0 (255, 0,0) New firmware revision to address issues will be available in a later release.
  • RGB LED strips connected to a Commander Mini flash when a custom curve fan profile speed change takes place.
  • Custom Curve bug.
  • If you currently have an original Commander unit do not install this version of the software. The Commander unit will no longer be recognized by the system! See the instructions under the latest update on how to manually fix this in certain circumstances. The latest version to support the Commander unit is Link v2.7.5361.

7/20/2015 - Corsair Link Software Update Version 3.1.5667

Change Log:

• Supports H110i GTX.

Known Issues:

• SLI/Crossfire setups only show one GPU.
  • Registry edits needed to correctly discover certain USB devices (H80i and H100i) are not being correctly installed on some Win 8 systems. Manually editing the registry on these systems is still needed.
  • LED saved settings for “cycle color” not persistent after restart if two of the colors are set to 0 (255, 0,0) New firmware revision to address issues will be available in a later release.
  • On certain Intel motherboards (Z87/Z97) that use the Intel USB 3.0 drivers it is necessary to change the “Legacy USB Support” to Disabled in BIOS for detection of the H80i/H100i/Commander units.
  • When changing to a new language the UI window will minimize to the system tray and stay minimized. To bring back the UI use the system tray and "Show Corsair Link".
  • RGB LED strips connected to a Commander Mini flash when a custom curve fan profile speed change takes place.
  • Custom Curve bug.
  • If you currently have an original Commander unit do not install this version of the software. The Commander unit will no longer be recognized by the system! See the instructions under the latest update on how to manually fix this in certain circumstances. The latest version to support the Commander unit is Link v2.7.5361.

5/15/2015 - Corsair Link Software Update Version 3.1.5570

Change Log:

• Fix an issue that FAN and Pump of H100iGTX/H80iGT might be flashing red in C-Link and lose control in some cases);
  • Enforce FAN/PUMP/LED grouping constrain rule so that only devices that accepts external temp input can be associated with that temp group;
  • Uninstaller will clean up user profile directory;
  • Duplicated GPU/HDD devices discovered by CPUID will be numbered;

Known Issues:

• Registry edits needed to correctly discover certain USB devices (H80i and H100i) are not being correctly installed on some Win 8 systems. Manually editing the registry on these systems is still needed.
  • On certain Intel motherboards (Z87/Z97) that use the Intel USB 3.0 drivers it is necessary to change the “Legacy USB Support” to Disabled in BIOS for detection of the H80i/H100i/Commander units.

2/19/2015 - Corsair Link Software Update Version 3.1.5525

Change Log:

• Add support for H80i GT and H100i GTX CPU Coolers.
  • Add multi-Language support. English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, and Russian supported.
  • Add a sliding bar to the graphing tab that allows for selection of the update interval in seconds from 1 to 60.
  • Remove "Send Email" portion of the notifications section from the program.
  • Correct a certain situation when a configuration window is open and a value is entered or changed then a mouse click happens outside the window it would change tabs.
  • Updated CPUID hardware detection backend for support of the latest hardware.

Known Issues:

• SLI/Crossfire setups only show one GPU.
  • When changing to a new language the UI window will minimize to the system tray and stay minimized. To bring back the UI use the system tray and "Show Corsair Link".

9/30/2014 - Corsair Link Software Update Release Candidate Version 2.7.5361

Change Log

1. New firmware for Commander Mini (1.1.6) addressing thermistors not showing up.
  2. Changed “Check for Updates” process to show a dialog box stating all firmware is up to date instead of updating already up to date firmware on all devices.
  3. Updated “Contacts” section with working links to support and the main page.
  4. Addressed the icon positioning on the main tab when the window is resized so that icons do not end up outside the window.
  5. User should no longer be prompted to save the profile if no changes were made.
  6. .exe is now digitally signed.
  7. Tooltips settings are now saved and can be turned off.

Known Issues

1. LED saved settings not persistent after restart if two of the colors are set to 0 (255, 0,0) New firmware revision to address issues will be available in a 2.8 release.
  2. On certain Intel motherboards (Z87/Z97) that use the Intel USB 3.0 drivers it is necessary to change the “Legacy USB Support” to Disabled in BIOS for detection of the H80i/H100i/Commander units.
  3. Compatibility - NZXT CAM driver package conflicts with AXi Series drivers needed for communication with the PSU.

8/18/2014 - Corsair Link Software Update Release Candidate Version 2.7.5339

Change Log

1. Fan control on H80i/H100i works on all selectable options.
  2. CPU usage over time addressed for all platforms.
  3. Logging on multiple devices at once enhanced.
  4. H80i/H100i detection issues on some platforms running Win 8/8.1.
  5. Boot up .Net framework error addressed.
  6. Start minimized option setting retained after restart.
  7. Maximum Celsius degree for “custom curve” has been changed to 90c.

Known Issues

1. LED saved settings not persistent after restart if two of the colors are set to 0 (255, 0,0) New firmware revision to address issues will be available in a 2.8 release.
  2. On certain Intel motherboards (Z87/Z97) that use the Intel USB 3.0 drivers it is necessary to change the “Legacy USB Support” to Disabled in BIOS for detection of the H80i/H100i/Commander units.
  3. SLI GPU setups are only detecting one GPU at this time.

4/17/2014 - Corsair Link Software Update BETA Version 2.6.5214

• Various bugs have been fixed

12/19/2013 - Corsair Link Software Update BETA Version 2.5.5145

• Windows 8 and 8.1 Support
  • CPUID hardware monitoring engine
    • Motherboard fan speeds and temperatures are now shown. Fans from the motherboard are reporting only and cannot be controlled.
    • GPU temperatures for some cards are missing at this time.

[*]Firmware auto detection at first startup. User selectable option to update or not. Needs minimum versions listed below for detection inside software. Firmware files are part of the install package. No separate download needed.

• CoolingFW_1.2.8 (Cooling Node)
    • HydroFW_1.2.8 (H80/H100)
    • LightingFW_1.1.9 (Lighting Node)
    • USBFW_2.0.6 (Commander unit)
    • H80i_v1.0.7 (H80i)
    • H100i_v1.0.7 (H100i)

[*]Tooltips have been added to key panels. This can be turned off in the options panel.

[*]System tray icon has new functionality for quick reference of displayed data and profile switching.

10/10/2013 - Corsair Link Software Update Release Candidate Version 2.4.5110

• Updated Hardware Monitoring:
    • Added support for Intel Ivy Bridge-E CPUs.
    • Added support for AMD family 15h model 1Xh and family 16h CPUs.
    • Added support for new Samsung SSDs (like Samsung SSD 840 PRO).
    • Added support for Intel Haswell CPUs.

Corsair Link Software Update Release Candidate Version 2.4.5065

• Added support for the RM Series (PSU)

Corsair Link Software Update Beta Version 2.4.4948

• LED configuration panel will hold settings after reboot/shutdown of the system.
  • Firmware Update Improvements
    • Progress information for the user
    • Additional CRC verification step
    • Automatic retry if an error occurs

[*]Revised the two default “Light” and “Dark” theme’s. “Light” is now default.

[*]White is now the default font color for the UI

[*]If you have manually saved the profile and not made any changes you will NOT be prompted to save again when exiting the program.

[*]Memory leaks fixed

[*]CPU Avg Temp and Activity labeled as such to mirror AFP naming

[*]LED mode change improved

[*]General options modes for Celsius and Fahrenheit cannot be unselected

[*]LED now remembers different “normal” and “cycle step 0” colors; these are NOT saved in the Lighting Node however, and must be saved in the profile (otherwise it will come up as black)

[*]LED temperature mode Fahrenheit bug corrected

[*]LEDs can now be controlled by load devices (e.g., CPU or AFP)

[*]LED mode is now correctly set when changing back to normal mode

[*]Fixed watchdog conflict with boot-loader

[*]LED Pulse mode works without profile having been saved

[*]Groups can be selectively hidden; alternately all formerly hidden groups can be shown

[*]Fixed spelling of Celsius and some other grammatical errors

Corsair Link Software Update 2.3.4816

• Windows 8 Support
  • New Hardware Detection and Monitoring Engine
  • Firmware flashing to Commander units prior to firmware 2.06 now supported
  • CPU temperature for all AMD platforms now supported.
  • Device Icon’s now have three selectable sizes
  • Communication between multiple devices has been improved

Firmware: Corsair Link Firmware 2.0.6

Please Note you must delete any saved Profiles and uninstall the old version and reboot the system before you install the latest software

Corsair Link Software Update 2.2.0

• Hydro Series Digital Link connection functionality when used with 1.0.4 firmware update
  • Hydro Series LED control functionality when used with 1.0.4 firmware update
  • Icon Size option added for resizing device icons
  • Default font is same throughout UI
  • More fan specs listed in "Device Setup" showing max RPM, connection method (3 pin/4 pin), and device the fan is connected to
  • CPU temperature reading fix (Some CPU's showing half of what the value should have been)

Corsair Link Software Update 2.1.7

• Added better naming for CPU devices
  • Removed superfluous "Version" and "Channel" info from devices
  • Logging "spam" is gone
  • Cleaned up obsolete UI items
  • Changed generic system names to use "Intel", etc
  • Improved Uninstall
  • Embedded font no longer requires font to be installed
  • Sierra2Service no longer starts if booted into safe mode
  • A few more "null reference" bugs fixed
  • H80i/H100i bootloader integrated
  • Support for Commander and H80i/H100i (no support for dual Commanders)
  • Added ‘Default’ mode in fan control for H80i and H100i

For anyone who has previously downloaded and installed any version of Corsair Link Dashboard V2 (2.1.1) please uninstall the current version of the software from the control panel and either reboot your machine or delete the (\Program Files\Corsair\CorsairLink 2) folder before installing this new version.

Corsair Link Software Update 2.1.1

• Start with windows option.
  • Start minimized option.
  • Logging of PSU monitored parameters. (AXi series PSU's)
  • Graphing tab reverted to overlapped data versus individual data.
  • User select able font color for UI.

Archived