Corsair Community

water cooling with 220t case

ash25101988

If you go to the product page, there is a large purple field showing dimensions half way down. Somewhat hidden in the graphic is the ability to click the "Fan Capacity" and "Radiator Capacity" captions to change the graphic. Corsair lists it as 280/360mm frront, 240mm top, 120mm rear.

However, it is unlikely you want to use a 280mm set up on the front with the signature 3x120 RGB fans. So that means more likely 240 or 360mm radiators. Also, I would be extremely careful about planning anything for the top aside from a pair of exhaust fans. There does not appear to be much space up top and this is a common situation on all of these mid-sized cases the last few years. Both the Tweaktown and Hexus reviews get a 240mm up there, but with some sacrifices. Most notably taller RAM modules and the rear fan. I can't think of a good reason not the front mount a 240mm behind the RGB fans instead. The back can take a 120mm radiator if you are looking for a smaller unit, but that has clear drawbacks if you are a gamer or anyone with heavy GPU loads.

I can't remember anyone positing a specific 220T water build, but some of the case owners may have more in depth observations to make.

• 2 weeks later...