Corsair Community

LL120 RGB issues

Neonlax

Yesterday I installed 3 LL120s, and everything was working fine, no issues with the fans or the lighting, and then today I turned on my pc and noticed the fan fxs were different than I had set them, I tried fixing this in ICUE but to no prevail, the fxs on ICUE were the same as I left them but the actual fans were displaying something different. I tried the classic turn it off and back on, to no prevail and then I tried to adjust the Lighting node pro, changing what fans were plugged into different ports, and after that my fans RGB hasnt been working, the fans are still working normally though. Help would be greatly appreciated, as this has drove me up the wall trying everything with no improvement

When I Select instant lighting, the only thing that changes is my Strafe, and when I create a new profile nothing changes again, but when I change the the Lighting Node Pro to SP RGB Series fan, my first fan is partially lit in white

Do they work one at a time in port 1? What if you switch ports on the LNP?

Yeah, if I put each fan into port 1 and change the LNP setting to SP RGB they all turn on partially lit in white, if you need any screen shots or pictures just let me know

Do you think that this could be an issue with Mystic Light affecting the fans, I have a z270 and I am not really sure what else might be causing the issue, I can't see any options in my Mythic light with the fans at all but it could be entirely possible I just can't find it

• 2 weeks later...

I have Mystic Light running for my GPU. It should not be able to interfere this way unless you are connected to a JCorsair header on the MB, in which case it is the control source.

So at one point everything was working normally? My best guess is something happened to the RGB Lighting Hub and it’s now not working properly. The original HD and SP-RGB fans have a different origin LED #1 than LL fans. The 12 o’clock LED is over at 9 or 10. When you tell it SP, it just happens to be in part of the series that is working and you get half a fan’s lighting. When you tell it LL, LED #1 is dead and so nothing. I would normally look at the fan first, but if you have connected all the LL to port 1 and they all do this, then it must be the RGB Hub. Contact Corsair Support to see if they can send you a new one. Make sure you detail that you’ve swapped all the fans into port 1 and they all do this.

If you want to run a repair install of iCUE, it only takes 30 seconds and you won’t loose anything. Windows Settings -> Apps, click on Corsair iCUE and select modify. This would be one of the strangest glitches ever and it reads like a hardware problem, but it is also a quick and painless step.

Yeah, the first day I installed these fans they were working fine, the next day they were showing some kind of rainbow pattern and I tried changing it and it eventually just went dark. I tried reinstalling IQUE, repairing IQUE and also updating all software with no prevail. I can definitely contact Corsair though and try and get a new lighting node to see if this would fix the issue, I was going to see if getting a commander pro would somehow fix the issue but I’d rather not spend 60-80 bucks to fix an aesthetic issue if the fans are still doing their job