Corsair Community

k68 default lightining

KonradA

• 2 months later...
I would also like to know this. I have read reviews that the k68 does have some onboard memory, and there is even an option that says "save static lighting and performance to device". However it does not seem to work, or I am not doing it properly. Whenever iCue isn't running, it does the hideous rainbow swirl, which itself must be saved to the device somehow. I would be fine with just a static color or just leds off until iCue starts running.

• Corsair Employee
I would also like to know this. I have read reviews that the k68 does have some onboard memory, and there is even an option that says "save static lighting and performance to device". However it does not seem to work, or I am not doing it properly. Whenever iCue isn't running, it does the hideous rainbow swirl, which itself must be saved to the device somehow. I would be fine with just a static color or just leds off until iCue starts running.

For that to work you have to have the keyboard set to a static lighting effect first then click on that button to save the static lighting. Once that is done you can test it by locking your computer or completely closing iCUE