Corsair Community

9 Corsair ll120 fans in crystal 570x

Kaz0oo

Hey all,

I have a 570x and it currently has a bunch of jerry rigged fans and controllers spread throught the entire build. I have a 360 mm aio rad with a push pull config. The 3 push fans are one brand with a seperate controller. The 3 pull fans are the stock sp120 i think they are (rgb things) the other 3 case fans are deepcool rgb fans from the aio. I can barely control them with software if at all and the rgb control is all over the place. Im looking at installing 9 ll120 fans. Would i need any fan headers used after this to control anything or is the fan speed and rgb done through all the contollers. I think ill need 2 commander pros to make use of all 9 fans unless you guys think 3 fans running off chassis fan headers should be enough to control the last 3 fans.

I have a asrock z370 mobo but the pwm_sys 3 pin is broken off so i dont have access to that if it really makes a difference. The pump itself is 3pin running off a chassis header. Ill add photos and maybe edit this to be more clear later, but any info regarding what id need to get 9 fans going would be great

Get at least 2 3-packs of the LL fans. The other 3 can be in a 3-pack or individually, whichever is more economical for you.

From there ... you'll need 1 Lighting Node Pro and 2 RGB Fan LED Hubs. These will come in the 3 packs and you'll have a spare Lighting Node Pro (you can use this for strips if you like - you'll only need the strip expansion pack).

Check out the RGB FAQ at http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880.