Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2019, 06:34 AM
sonofb's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1026709
sonofb Reputation: 10
Default Keys being rebinded to something else

I have a K70 RGB Blue switches. Before the iCue 3.22.74 update, the RGB lighting wasn't working for any of my peripherals - I have a K70 RGB Blue Switches, Corsair Schimtar Pro RGB Gaming Mouse, and a Corsair MM800 RGB hard-surface mousepad. After the update, if I press "Shift + 1 ", instead of ! I would get !_ or @_ or #_ etc. Is anyone experiencing the same problem/has a solution to this? I've already tried restarting my computer multiple times, restarting iCue services, uninstalling and reinstalling and as well as tried to rebind the keys to their original ones or what they were suppose to be but no luck. Thanks in advance
Old 12-08-2019, 06:46 AM
sonofb's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1026710
sonofb Reputation: 10

EDIT:

SOLUTION (partially - for keyboard/mouse)

Not sure for other corsair products, but for my Corsair Schimtar Pro RGB Gaming Mouse and the K70 RGB Blue Switches, before I uninstalled iCue i exported my current profile with my settings saved and then uninstalled iCue completely (including user settings) and reinstalled iCue from Corsair's Official Software/Driver page, and then imported my profile and seems like it fixed the issue for me.

Hopes this helps
Old 12-08-2019, 03:23 PM

POST ID # = 1026764
Doctor Proteus Reputation: 10

The update disabled my sound card and now it is an unrecognised device. I am unable to provide more information right now on such short notice but I will provide an update soon. For example, I cannot say what the sound card is without locating the box or opening up the computer, which I am unwilling to do at this specific moment due to time-constraints.

EDIT - The sound card was a ASUS Xonar DSX 7.1 Channel PCIe Sound Card. I went to the website and re-downloaded the drivers and it has restored functionality to my sound card. I am thus lead to believe that the recent update somehow wiped the drivers for the device. Easily fixed, but it one product should not be interfering with another to that much of a degree.

Last edited by Doctor Proteus; 12-08-2019 at 03:38 PM.
Old 12-10-2019, 03:41 PM

POST ID # = 1027020
IcueBr0ken Reputation: 10

Bump
New version does not fix "The profile selected is from a never version of iCUe and cannot be imported"
But I am running .3.23.66
Please fix