Corsair Community

Building in iCUE 220T RGB Airflow

Arkantos

Greetings,

Hope you all are doing great.

I want to build my new System in iCUE 220T RGB Airflow Case but i have few concerns about the case clearance.

i want to use those products:-

Processor = Amd Ryzen 7 3700X

Liquid Cooler = Corsair Hydro Series™ H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 240mm

Liquid CPU Cooler

Motherboard = Gigabyte X570 AORUS ELITE WIFI or X570 AORUS PRO WIFI

Ram = G-Skill F4-3600C16Q-32GTRS 2X8 GB

Graphics Card = Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 5700 GAMING OC 8G

SSD = Samsung 970 Evo 500GB

HDD = WD 4TB HDD

Psu = Corsair RM Series™ RM750 — 750 Watt 80 PLUS® Gold Certified

Case = Corsair iCUE 220T RGB Airflow

Fan = 1 CORSAIR SP120 RGB PRO fan in back.

There are few doubt i am facing:-

I want to install the liquid cooler on the top of the case but i read and view some videos that tell me i can't put those rgb ram if i want top mount radiator and fan. The Reason i want my liquid cooler on top mount because i want to install 3 fan gigabyte 5700xt graphics card which is 280mm in length, i also want to know that the gpu clearance in this case i.e. 300mm is after those three fans installed on front? or i need to remove those fan to get 300mm clearance. And another issue i ran into is PSU clearance it say 180mm so to avoid that issue i select Corsair RM Series™ RM750 which has 160mm length i am thinking to move the hdd cage to the front as long as case will let too. so what you guys think can i put this PSU without removing hdd cage? so that all the wires will esaliy install and route.

what is you thought? Are all these part will work in this case? if not and do let me know the possible solutions.

your help is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Greetings,

Hope you all are doing great.

I want to build my new System in iCUE 220T RGB Airflow Case but i have few concerns about the case clearance.

i want to use those products:-

Processor = Amd Ryzen 7 3700X

Liquid Cooler = Corsair Hydro Series™ H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 240mm

Liquid CPU Cooler

Motherboard = Gigabyte X570 AORUS ELITE WIFI or X570 AORUS PRO WIFI

Ram = G.Skilll F4-3600C16Q-32GTRS 2X8 GB

Graphics Card = Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 5700 GAMING OC 8G

SSD = Samsung 970 Evo 500GB

HDD = WD 4TB HDD

Psu = Corsair RM Series™ RM750 — 750 Watt 80 PLUS® Gold Certified

Case = Corsair iCUE 220T RGB Airflow

Fan = 1 CORSAIR SP120 RGB PRO fan in back.

There are few doubt i am facing:-

I want to install the liquid cooler on the top of the case but i read and view some videos that tell me i can't put those rgb ram if i want top mount radiator and fan. The Reason i want my liquid cooler on top mount because i want to install 3 fan gigabyte 5700xt graphics card which is 280mm in length, i also want to know that the gpu clearance in this case i.e. 300mm is after those three fans installed on front? or i need to remove those fan to get 300mm clearance. And another issue i ran into is PSU clearance it say 180mm so to avoid that issue i select Corsair RM Series™ RM750 which has 160mm length i am thinking to move the hdd cage to the front as long as case will let too. so what you guys think can i put this PSU without removing hdd cage? so that all the wires will esaliy install and route.

what is you thought? Are all these part will work in this case? if not and do let me know the possible solutions.

your help is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Quick update the ram height of G.Skilll F4-3600C16Q-32GTRS is 1.73 inch or 44mm.