Corsair Community

M65 PRO RGB Left click sticking issue

Quote.exe

Recently my mouse has started to have the left click act as though it was being held down after it was released. It is very inconsistent, and hard to replicate to pinpoint exactly when it happens, but it generally happens when I am holding down left and right click at the same time. It goes away when I press the left click again.

I've tried soft resetting the mouse, closing iCUE, Turning off the lighting on the mouse, switching to a different USB port, lowering the polling rate, and downgrading the firmware and none of these stopped the issue permanently. When I downgraded from 2.06 to 2.05 the issue didn't occur for around 10 hours before it came back.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to fix the issue? I've already posted a support ticket and am waiting for that to proceed, but I feel as though I might get better luck here. Playing Destiny 2 and having my gun sometimes continue to fire after I want to stop is getting annoying, and I really don't want to have to swap to another mouse.

Archived