Corsair Community

Corsair 1000D - 8x 120mm Fan Tray?

Cairnexus

Also for anyone in Australia this store has them in stock, but will only ship to people in Australia.

https://www.pccasegear.com/products/45681/corsair-120mm-fan-x8-tray-for-obsidian-1000d

I'm in Australia and I've used these guys before, they are just down the road from me actually, a 20min drive. One Sunday evening a few weeks ago I ordered a couple of things from these guys, and a couple of things from EKWB in Slovenia. The EKWB stuff arrived first !!!

Anyway, if anyone wants help let me know - we can get PCCG to ship to me and I can forward on. Might take a while, but that could be better than nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm in Australia and I've used these guys before, they are just down the road from me actually, a 20min drive. One Sunday evening a few weeks ago I ordered a couple of things from these guys, and a couple of things from EKWB in Slovenia. The EKWB stuff arrived first !!!

Anyway, if anyone wants help let me know - we can get PCCG to ship to me and I can forward on. Might take a while, but that could be better than nothing.

Still an option ( according to their website :-) )

• 1 month later...
Still an option ( according to their website :-) )

I am in the same boat. Ordered all the components for my system, with two 120 mm quad radiators to go up top, only to discover that the fan trays are impossible to get. :(:

Great Guy doing Great things. but that's no cheap option once off the EU main land :(.

i run a busy discord server which seems to attract 1000d owners with a fair few of them chasing trays.

Contact support is the best advice. have seen a fair few users get one sent to them for Free..

they are not impossible to get. but do sell out fast. i suspect the 1000d sold in much higher numbers than expected.. and then the option to fill that case with mega sized rads also became more more popular that expected..

either way.. contact support guys!. they will help

I ordered one. They make reference to needing to use slightly longer screws because their tray is thicker. Any thoughts on what screws might fit well?

Still trying to get my hands on an OEM from Corsair.

Ask them. Pretty sure they know.

My experience with them is that they are really customer-friendly. I have sent and received quick answers to some really oddball mod questions over the years.

Ask them. Pretty sure they know.

My experience with them is that they are really customer-friendly. I have sent and received quick answers to some really oddball mod questions over the years.

Can confirm.. more than happy to mod things so they are bespoke to you. one of the guys in my server had a 6x120mm tray made with the holes centrally mounted.