Corsair Community

iCUE v3.13.94 Patch Notes

Corsair James

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Corsair link, I could see the temperature of other manufacturers' RAM, so I could control the rpm by using it as a target. but icue, only corsair ram will support temperature monitoring. When will I add another manufacturer ram temperature monitoring function in that icue?

I am having an issue with iCUE and Ironclaw. If I am using the Ironclaw the moment iCUE starts and switches the mouse from its built-in HW profile to the one defined in iCUE, the mouse will stop responding.

I managed to recreate this both on starting the machine after sleep and a proper restart. I already tried to uninstall/reinstall iCUE, different profiles, etc.

turbobost is locked to 4.7 Ghz in i9 9900K when iCue is open, if I close the iCue it's unlocked, this measurements taked with HWinfo64 v6.02 the same measurements with HWMonitor v1.39
Try to set your AVX offset to 0 in your BIOS (or equivalent option on your mainboard).

Try to set your AVX offset to 0 in your BIOS (or equivalent option on your mainboard).

same thing happens, the problem is the iCue, if I close iCue, i9 max Ghz is unlocked, when i open iCue i9 max Ghz is locked to 4.7 Ghz

Hey, guys, you've had issues with disconnects on the Platinum coolers for 5 months now. You need to either get us a fix, or start handing out refunds. This is getting really old really quick. Quit screwing around with the lighting effects and give us a fix for the cooler we paid nearly $200 for.

And you know this how? Source? Obviously you are not a Corsair employee..?!

I made that statement on Reddit. The disconnecting issue with the Plat coolers should be fixed in 3.14. I do not have a release date as that is out of my control, but internal testing has been positive.

Sorry about the issues, it should be patched soon.

Hello, I have a custom curve when I save a sensor that is applied but after a short time r (restart the computer etc.) returns to the default sensor, what is the problem because it is not saved?

I answer myself

do not clean the TEMP folder while a profile is activated

Any Patch notes for iCue 3.14.100? The Updater just downloaded and installed it.

That said, where can one download the latest version of iCue without using the updater? The iCue Website still links to the old version 3.12.118.

Edited by Glzmo

I made that statement on Reddit. The disconnecting issue with the Plat coolers should be fixed in 3.14. I do not have a release date as that is out of my control, but internal testing has been positive.

Sorry about the issues, it should be patched soon.

What about the non-Platinum coolers?

Just to double check - iCUE does NOT read temperatures from SSD/HD's right?

I'm currently running 3.13.94 and have no such data. For the record I'm running 5 Samsung SSD drives - 2 NVMe, and 3 SATA drives.

Thanks.

It did for me, you need to check the box "Enable HardDriveWidget" under "SettingS|ICUE Settings|Dashboard".

• Like 1