Corsair Community

Converted Profiles for ALL Corsair Devices [Update 12.5.0]

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I am getting the same issue with my k95. I've been trying to get it to work by doing it manually, or just by making my own rainbow script (All I want is a Rainbow Wave script, so I can just have a wave going across my keyboard at all times) but I don't know how to do this. Can someone please help with this issue?

i found out the problem for the k95, its the new drivers, just install the the second last one and it works fine

Edited by gosunecro
incomplete explaination

Sorry guys haven't been on lately. Ill try patching my keyboard to the latest firmware and rebuilding the profiles, I'll start with the k95 as it seems most of the trouble is coming from there. I used personally generated id to mark my profiles so if someone needed help I would know weather the profile was one I had moded, I guess this breaks things now oops.

I really don't know what the problem is, but when i import profiles on my K65 RGB keyboard. I get this message "Profile: Device: Mode: Button Group: Invalid key name in Button Group." What does that mean. And Maybe i have deleted something i shoulden have. As i had made changes to the default Profile, so i made a new one. Maybe someone know how to reset the keyboard to its default state?

Would be cool. Thanks, and thanks fo making this great keyboard!

I really don't know what the problem is, but when i import profiles on my K65 RGB keyboard. I get this message "Profile: Device: Mode: Button Group: Invalid key name in Button Group." What does that mean. And Maybe i have deleted something i shoulden have. As i had made changes to the default Profile, so i made a new one. Maybe someone know how to reset the keyboard to its default state?

Would be cool. Thanks, and thanks fo making this great keyboard!

Could you tell me which K65 profiel your importing? Some of them have K70 and K95 keys on there and is the reason for that error.

Heyho i just got my new K95 RBG and wanted to try out some funky rbg themes but even the ones in the converted to k95 section doesnt work for me.

Error is:

Profile: No ID tag or bad ID. ID was regenerated.

Profile: Device: Mode: ID tag is missing or ID is invalid. ID was regenerated.

Profile: Device: Device doesn't contain all required default Modes.

all the time... i dont know how to fix this problem may anyone could help me please?#

:EDIT: And yes i updated the firm and the software to the newest~

Edited by Issokay

Heyho i just got my new K95 RBG and wanted to try out some funky rbg themes but even the ones in the converted to k95 section doesnt work for me.

Error is:

all the time... i dont know how to fix this problem may anyone could help me please?#

:EDIT: And yes i updated the firm and the software to the newest~

Just out of curiosity do they still work? Do they load in after you click ok to the errors?

The errors are because of the new software, they had a fix a few bugs but at the same time made the profiles i moded throw errors.

If none of mine work use these most of them should work

http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136537

I love what you are doing showing support for non K70 users! :D

But none of the K95 profiles are working for me. :( I'm getting this error:

After clicking "ok" and dismissing the errors, profile comes up blank. No lights. Just unlit keyboard. Is this because I have the latest firmware?

All profiles in this thread http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136537 work properly, however.

I wanted to try out different rainbow profiles.

@Issokay

:EDI:T Okay seems like its fixed now oô dont know why but profiles i already loaded before are now working ;) so im happy

How did you fix it?

Edited by softcatsocks

I love what you are doing showing support for non K70 users! :D

But none of the K95 profiles are working for me. :( I'm getting this error:

After clicking "ok" and dismissing the errors, profile comes up blank. No lights. Just unlit keyboard. Is this because I have the latest firmware?

All profiles in this thread http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136537 work properly, however.

I wanted to try out different rainbow profiles.

@Issokay

How did you fix it?

Ill be getting a K95 soon so hopefully ill have everything updated soon. for the time being you either have to try the older firmware.