Corsair Community

within about the past week my numpad has decided it will not function properly.

Symptoms:

-ONLY the numerical keys and period (.) on the NumPad are not functional. [[the numlock,/,*,-,+,Enter Keys still work]]

-when opening a new application (ie notepad, or a browser) WITHOUT typing anything the first field of text entry gets spammed with a single repeating number (i'm assuming this is a buffer issue from when i 'tried' to use the keys normal as a test prior to launching the application) but it does this every time i open a new program. this also seems to be happening on the desktop, but since there is no textfield to see, it just glitches the application preview when i hover over a program icon on the taskbar

Tried: uninstalling drivers from device manager, uninstalling CUE (and reinsalling after a restart)

Assumption: keyboard firmware currupt. tried updating it, not fixed. is there a link to older versions of K95 firmware available for download? the FAQ page doesn't list specif models for firmware downloads and the corsair website doesn't even offer firmware downloads.

Thank you.

related?: sometimes the 'fancy' lighting effects i setup on one of my profiles will decide to not work properly (unloads two of G-Key lighting i set and lights up two keys on the num pad that i never programmed)

Should i return/replace/RMA? i like the keyboard, but it seems to have issues..

I WILL NOT keep this device without a working numpad.. :/

owned device for about a month, Win7 OS

Archived