Corsair Community

Rgb pump corsair elite capellix h115i

Jo89se

Hello! I am new around here and if there is something in which I am wrong, forgive me. I recently bought the capellix h115i elite, I have a comander pro and 6 ql120 fans running smoothly. I also have corsair rgb ram and no problems.

I installed the cooling and it seems that everything is correct except the rgb of the pump that does not turn on, I have tried a thousand options that you commented in other posts except that of changing the power supply. my power supply is a nox gd750w, it is not modular and from it some sata and molex connectors come out together but one of them has 5 wires in the sata, do you think this could be the problem? I have asked for a corsair modular rm850w font as a last option since the nox is passing through. I don't know what else I can try, maybe it's faulty but the pump and the fan rgb works and I can control everything but that. In ICUE I get as comander core and not as aio. Greetings and forgive my English.

I have replaced the power supply and the problem continues. The rgb of the pump does not work and ICUE detects as comander core and not as AIO .... I think I will return it, I don't know what else to do Edited by Jo89se
idioma

Make sure the special connector from the pump to Commander Pro is correctly inserted with the "white stripe" matched up on connector and device. Aside from that, I am not sure why it does not recognize the pump while displaying the Commander Core.

Contact Corsair Support through the "Support Ticket System" link in the header above.

I have checked the connections and they are correct. In icue I get the device as commander core and in the device manager I see one that says ITE DEVICE. I think it may be that I do not recognize it and that is why it does not appear in the ICUE. In ICUE only the 2 fans come out.

The Elite coolers work a bit different since their information is pushed through the Commander Core rather than directly to the motherboard from the pump/block USB on the AIO. That wide cable is the carrier for info from the pump. It's normal for the CUE picture to turn into the Commander Core if it does not detect the AIO on the other end of the special cable. It does not detect the Commander Core and AIO separately (in Device Manager) and there is one USB connection back to the MB.

I am assuming the pump is running or you would not be able to stay on for more than 60 seconds. That leaves things at something wrong with the special cable or something wrong with the LEDs on the pump. I think both of those will need Corsair Tech Support to get resolved.

Running into the same issue with the aio not lighting up. Did the same troubleshooting as OP and the only difference is my psu: ax860. My iCue detects the aio but the rgb lighting still isnt working. Seems like my only option is just to RMA it.

I don't think this is a 5v/PSU problem as any RGB fans on the Commander also should be affected. My pump LED comes on automatically as soon as the power button is depressed.

Even if your intent is to return it to the vendor, start a Support Ticket with Corsair so they can start tracking the issue. Try and save the lot # and serial no. before you send it back.