Corsair Community

K95 Platinum RGB with MX RED?

Mikuni

Are you planning to launch a K95 RGB Platinum with MX RED keys? I recently go the mx speed silver and the keys are too sensitive, very often they activate with a tiny touch unintended which turns out into many typing mistakes. It seems the only other alternative is the MX Browns, which I'm not sure of being tactile, it seems like the linear reds are more satisfying overall (got one of those tester things).

Unfortunately that keyboard is only available in the Speed, Blue, and Brown switches. We do offer the K70 MK2 RGB in Red switches though.

I know, but my question is if it is planned to release a K95 Platinum with Reds in the near future, so I might then return this while I can and wait for that. (I don't think Blue is available either).

I tried the browns today but wasn't convinced except for a non-gaming setup. Pity there is no reds option.

I got the brown version, replaced the keycaps with PBT double shot with an added a silicone o-ring on each, liking it better for gaming than my old K70 which has MX reds.