Corsair Community

Plans for Crystal 570X RGB

Squigster

Hello there,

I just wanted to run my idea past some of you with hands-on experience with this case.

Background: I just ordered the Corsair Crystal 570X RGB.

Plan:

-Leave the 3 fans that come with the case on the front portion, where I assume from pictures they come pre-mounted.

-Mount my current H100i Pro on the top of the case.

Questions/RFI's:

-What fans does the case come with? I want to swap out the 2 fans that came stock with the H100i, preferably using the same model? I believe I will need 2x 120mm.

-What size/type of fan would you suggest for the rear? I'm trying to match the aesthetics with the rest of the case.

-What else will I need to control the three additional fans' lighting? I'm not particularly worried about the lighting on the corsair emblems on the front and on the PSU shroud.

Thanks for the advice!

~Squigster

The case comes with SP120 RGB fans in it, not to be confused with the SP Pro model as they are different. The H100i comes with SP non-RGB series fans, I believe. The rear fan mount in the case is for a 120mm fan, a 140 will not fit there.

If you get 3 more SP RGB fans, non-Pro models, then you can control them with the included hub/controller. If you get 3 fans in a pack with a lighting node pro and RGB hub then you can control the RGB on those 3 fans and the 3 case fans with the iCue software and RGB hubs, by plugging the cases RGB hub into the lighting node pro along with the hub that comes with the new fans.

The case comes with SP120 RGB fans in it, not to be confused with the SP Pro model as they are different. The H100i comes with SP non-RGB series fans, I believe. The rear fan mount in the case is for a 120mm fan, a 140 will not fit there.

If you get 3 more SP RGB fans, non-Pro models, then you can control them with the included hub/controller. If you get 3 fans in a pack with a lighting node pro and RGB hub then you can control the RGB on those 3 fans and the 3 case fans with the iCue software and RGB hubs, by plugging the cases RGB hub into the lighting node pro along with the hub that comes with the new fans.

Not the OP, but a similar question. I have the mirrored version of the 570x. If I buy a 3 pack of the ML Pro RGB's, would I still be able to have the PSU light plugged in to the new hub/controller?

Not the OP, but a similar question. I have the mirrored version of the 570x. If I buy a 3 pack of the ML Pro RGB's, would I still be able to have the PSU light plugged in to the new hub/controller?

The PSU shroud light and front light just plugs into a SATA power connector, one for both. They are just white and do not change color.

The PSU shroud light and front light just plugs into a SATA power connector, one for both. They are just white and do not change color.

Should mention that the mirrored version's PSU and light on the bottom of the front panel are indeed RGB as I can cycle through the colors on mine at least.

You really should start a new thread rather than hijacking another thread.

But to answer your question - the logo acts as an SP-RGB fan. You cannot have it on a hub with any other fan type - only SP-RGB.

The H100i PRO comes with ML (non-RGB) fans. They are lower speed than the stand-alone ML (non-RGB) fans - sometimes referred to as "ML Quiet". They have the same speed profile as the ML-RGB fans.

The case comes with SP-RGB fans (as indicated) and a push-button controller. If you get a multipack of LL or ML-RGB fans, they will come with a fan hub and Lighting Node Pro. You'd be able to control both the LL/ML and SP-RGB fans from the same Lighting Node Pro, but on different channels with 2 different fan hubs. Note that the non-Mirror Black variants of the 570X don't come with the RGB logo - they come with a single color logo.