Corsair Community

60 BPM Heart Monitor!

Hmm, it seems profile converting doesn't work like it did in previous versions of CUE.

Nope K95 now needs 3 modes. So my old method only works for going between K70 adn K65 or going from K95 and down to K70 or K65.

Trying to find an easy way to go from K70 to 95 but havent had any luck so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

This is really cool, and its just what I was looking for. This is kind of a scrub question, but I was wondering what the easiest way was to change what keys are in a group? I kind of want to try changing the shape a bit.

Also, does anybody have any tips for how I can make it so that every time the wave crosses a certain point, the whole keyboard lights up a bit, kind of like how a heart monitor beeps for each wave? I think that could look really cool.

Other than that though, nice work, and thanks for the profile!

• 1 year later...

The Heart Monitor K95.prf works fine on my K95 RGB.

It is a lovely example for defining a foreground wave lighting effect ("Heart Monitor"), setting up a key group ("main"), and assigning the lighting effect to the key group. You could use this profile as a basis of a tutorial for new users that get overwhelmed by the CUE editor. Add assigning the profile to a program (e.g. %SYSTEMDRIVE%\Windows\System32\notepad.exe) and voila!

The file pretty much stands on its own; new users should just install the profile and play around with CUE to figure it out. You did great work with a simple concept.

Archived