Corsair Community

ICUE crashes when I launch Escape from Tarkov

I am really happy with ICUE so far. I was able to link my MB to it together with my RAM and managed to make a really cool Cyberpunk 2077 themed profile.

However...

Every time I launch Tarkov, it crashes.

1. No other game or software causes this

2. I have removed AURA sync and only use AURA GPU to make sure that stays a certain colour

3. after it crashes, in the menu bottom left (don't know what it's called) the ICUE logo pops up 3 to 5 times and when you hoover your cursor over them they magically disapear

4. simply resetting the program does not work, point 3 keeps happening and my motherboard will not be recognised anymore

5. I tried the fix of removing the "ASUS" folder from installation folder

6. reinstalling the software has not worked so far

7. reinstalling tarkov has not worked

8. "Enable SDK" is unchecked

9. ICUE software version: 3.27.68 and RAM latest available this point of time.

so after it crashes I can't get it to work anymore. after I close tarkov I can't get it to work. the only thing I can do is restart and it will work until I feel like playing tarkov.

Has anybody found a fix for this?

thanks for taking time to respond in advance

• 3 weeks later...

Just a "wild" guess here, but sounds to me that Tarkov and ICUE are fighting for the same memory address in your RAM.

Not up to current programming standards these days, but many years ago programmers could control how and where code loaded in RAM.

Conversely, I have had issues where two programs tried to call on a .dll file at the same time, resulting in severe conflict issues as well.

Either of the above may be worth looking at. Hope this helps somewhat.

Mat

Edited by msm8378