Corsair Community

iCUE v3.35.152 Patch Notes

Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

Hi guys, thank you all for sharing your feedback on the latest iCUE update, we really appreciate it. When I was going through the comments, looks like some of you that have had detection and stuttering issues before have been resolved, glad to see those issues fixed. But on the same iCUE update, there's still a number of you guys that are running into some problems with the latest version, mainly with crashing, detection, and some lighting/rpm fan control.

I've consolidated all these reports and will forward them to our validation and software teams for them to evaluate. In the meantime, if you are experiencing problems after updating your iCUE to the latest version, please submit a support ticket so that our reps can provide you a proper troubleshooting process.

Again guys, thank you for your patience on this. Like what I've been saying, your input and feedback are really important to us as they are vital when addressing these ongoing issues.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, thank you all for sharing your feedback on the latest iCUE update, we really appreciate it. When I was going through the comments, looks like some of you that have had detection and stuttering issues before have been resolved, glad to see those issues fixed. But on the same iCUE update, there's still a number of you guys that are running into some problems with the latest version, mainly with crashing, detection, and some lighting/rpm fan control.

I've consolidated all these reports and will forward them to our validation and software teams for them to evaluate. In the meantime, if you are experiencing problems after updating your iCUE to the latest version, please submit a support ticket so that our reps can provide you a proper troubleshooting process.

Again guys, thank you for your patience on this. Like what I've been saying, your input and feedback are really important to us as they are vital when addressing these ongoing issues.

Thank you. We may all get frustrated, but knowing we are being heard counts for a lot.

Is that new beta version of iCue coming soon? That might be our golden ticket, if they're doing a rewrite.

• 3 weeks later...
I’m a friggin genius. I have figured out why I’m getting “no devices detected” on my PC. It’s running a dll which is causing iCUE software to crash. To fix it rename the y750splugin.dll to y750splugin.dll_bad. It’s in c:/program Files (x86)/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE Software/plugins/LenovoY750s

You’re welcome

Just built a brand new Ryzen 5800X build with 680X Corsair case and H100i AIO and Corsair Vengeance RGB ram and corsair RGB mouse and headphones

on an Asus X570 pro mobo.

Uninstalled all asus software no help.

Error logs said y750splugin was crashing

your advise about renaming this lenovo junk fixed everything