Corsair Community

Getting used to the Nexus

schmak01

So, my original reason for buying this was to put up hardware stats.

It's not very good for that, limited metrics and displaying those take up a TON of CPU and loading times. I'd suggest removing any from the default screens if you have items like a Corsair AIO or PSU.

This thing is GREAT for buttons. I've made a separate screen for conference calls that I can one-click set up my backlight and audio (input and output) to the correct channels. A quick Mic mute button, disable the camera, et al.

For gaming profile sets for Ryzen High Performance and Balanced to switch between. Hot keyed my MSI Afterburner profiles. Toggle RTSS overlays on and off.

Granted 99% of this can by hotkeyed or run through scripts, but its convenient to have it there and saying what they are if you don't have custom programmable keys on your keyboard or if you do, just ones that will be common no matter the profile.

Its growing on me and I am getting a lot of value out of it now.

• Corsair Employee
This is some great feedback, and thank you for taking the time to provide it for us and other users. Everyone's use case is going to vary, which is why we've added more feature beyond HW stat monitoring. We'll continue to release more functionality based on user feedback, and already have some enhancements planned for a future update of iCUE.

So, my original reason for buying this was to put up hardware stats.

It's not very good for that, limited metrics and displaying those take up a TON of CPU and loading times. I'd suggest removing any from the default screens if you have items like a Corsair AIO or PSU.

This thing is GREAT for buttons. I've made a separate screen for conference calls that I can one-click set up my backlight and audio (input and output) to the correct channels. A quick Mic mute button, disable the camera, et al.

For gaming profile sets for Ryzen High Performance and Balanced to switch between. Hot keyed my MSI Afterburner profiles. Toggle RTSS overlays on and off.

Granted 99% of this can by hotkeyed or run through scripts, but its convenient to have it there and saying what they are if you don't have custom programmable keys on your keyboard or if you do, just ones that will be common no matter the profile.

Its growing on me and I am getting a lot of value out of it now.

Can I ask how you were able to "For gaming profile sets for Ryzen High Performance and Balanced to switch between. Hot keyed my MSI Afterburner profiles." I'd really like to get that set up. Sorry I'm a noob.