Corsair Community

HS45 Headset audio playback through mic problem

skizzyB

I have a newly built PC with new corsair HS45 Headphones that come with a attachable mic. When i play any kind of audio, it is heard through the mic as well as the headphones. This happens constantly and not just through a certain application as i have tried voice recordings and get the same result.

I have tried making the headphones and mic default and disabled any other possible output input devices.

I have also installed Icue but unsure if this helps. Have installed drivers for audio that are for my asus motherboard.

any suggestions from what i could try to fix this?

• 5 months later...

I'm also having this problem and it's especially noticeable on discord. Also I've just checked the reviews on amazon and it seems like people are experiencing a similar problem on xbox relating to an echo that's caused by a feedback loop from output to input.

Is this just a design flaw across all your usb mic headphone combos? i have an hs60pro. I've already submitted a customer support ticket but if there is actually a fix for this wouldn't it be better to simply post it here instead of flooding your customer support system with people that have the same problem and making us all wait days for an answer?

Edited by mysterhee