Corsair Community

LL120 Fans - RGB not working - CommanderPRO

akizzle

Only 1 out of 6 fans are working.

LED Strips are also not working and are sporadic on which ones work.

I'm currently running firmware V 0.9.212 on my Commander Pro.

My H100i Platinum is working just fine however the RGB control for the fans are plugged into the Commander Pro and those are not working.

I've tried forcing the firmware upgrade of the commanderpro, uninstalling/reinstalling iCUE. someone please assist.\

Video displaying the issues:

[ame]

[/ame]

Also attached pictures below.

Edited by akizzle

• 3 weeks later...

You need a Lighting Node Core. You should have gotten one if you bought a pack of 3 fans. Also make sure youre running the same fans for all 6. Plug the bottom front fan into CORE port 1, middle front fan port 2, and work your way back. The rear fan should be port 6. This will give you the correct lighting effects.

When all fans are plugged up to the CORE, plug the USB plug of the CORE into the Commander PRO USB port 1 and plug the CORE into sata power. All 6 fan power plugs should be plugged into the Commander PRO fan ports. Use the same order that you used for the CORE for simplicity.

From there plug the Commander PRO USB plug into a USB 2 header on your motherboard.

You need a Lighting Node Core. You should have gotten one if you bought a pack of 3 fans. Also make sure youre running the same fans for all 6. Plug the bottom front fan into CORE port 1, middle front fan port 2, and work your way back. The rear fan should be port 6. This will give you the correct lighting effects.

When all fans are plugged up to the CORE, plug the USB plug of the CORE into the Commander PRO USB port 1 and plug the CORE into sata power. All 6 fan power plugs should be plugged into the Commander PRO fan ports. Use the same order that you used for the CORE for simplicity.

From there plug the Commander PRO USB plug into a USB 2 header on your motherboard.

The Lighting Node Core only comes with SP-PRO and QL fans.

The OP can do what they need to do with a CoPro and RGB Fan LED Hub, which they should have; there's no need for an additional device.

Only 1 out of 6 fans are working.

LED Strips are also not working and are sporadic on which ones work.

I'm currently running firmware V 0.9.212 on my Commander Pro.

My H100i Platinum is working just fine however the RGB control for the fans are plugged into the Commander Pro and those are not working.

I've tried forcing the firmware upgrade of the commanderpro, uninstalling/reinstalling iCUE. someone please assist.\

Video displaying the issues:

Also attached pictures below.

Let's do one thing at a time, starting with the fans. The fans operate in series so one bad fan can take out the chain. Make sure that your fans are connected to the fan hub in order and that you have the right channel configured in iCUE. Then look at swapping fan 1 with 6 or fan 2 with 6.