Corsair Community

Just completed the following build:

Case: Corsair iCUE 200T RGB Mid-Tower case. Really nice case, very compact.

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 PLUS Gold, Fully Modular

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X Processor

CPU Cooling: Corsair Hydro 115i RGB Platinum, Hydro Series, 280 mm Radiator (Dual ML PRO 140 mm RGB PWM Fans, Advanced RGB Lighting and Fan Control with Software) Liquid CPU Cooler, Black

RAM: 32GB: 2 x Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 3200 MHz

HDD: Seagate 2 TB BarraCuda 3.5 Inch Internal Hard Drive (7200 RPM, 256 MB Cache, SATA 6 Gb/s, Up to 220 MB/s

SSD: WD Blue SN550 500GB High-Performance M.2 Pcie NVMe, on which I loaded Windows 10 64Bit.

GPU: Initial build was with the SAPPHIRE Nitro+ Radeon RX 5700 XT 8G GDDR6 Dual HDMI/ Dual DP OC (Uefi), but that turned out to be defective so I replaced it with an ASUS Duel Force GE NVidia RTX 2060 Super EVO V2 Advanced Edition. This turned out to be a much better card for this case. While the Radeon was a little tight it fitted fine but the RTX is about 2" shorter so it's much easier to fit the full length radiator to the front of the case behind the 3 case fans.

Was a bit of a struggle getting hold of the RM850X PSU, seems to be a real supply "pinch" at the moment for those.

Overall very happy with the setup. Connected it to a 25" HP 144Hz Gaming monitor and works really well. So far very satisfied. Builds have come on a lot since I first started doing them back in the 80's! The RGB touch is certainly different from the old days! :laughing::bigeyes: