Corsair Community

9 days and order still hasent shipped

In an hour and 30 min itll be 9 days since i placed my order for my

iCUE 465X RGB Mid-Tower ATX Smart Case — White, and i have no updates. Product doesnt show that it isnt in stock either.

I have submitted tickets but still no reply. if It take another day for this item to be shipped im going to request a refund. I have all my PC parts and im waiting to build my first PC. Im posting this in the hopes someone sees this and updates me about my order. No point in waiting at least 9 days for order to ship when it could have been here days ago from a different website. This is literally the only thing i need left to build my PC lol.

• Corsair Employee

Hi there.

I can't help you with your order as I'm just an R&D guy, but I can make sure someone from the webstore sees this.

Not that it's any excuse, but as you know, the supply chain and logistics system is quite a mess since the pandemic. Corsair, the port that components come into the U.S. in and the warehouse Corsair ships from are all in California and we're under lock down until the end of this month.

That said, there should be a skeleton crew involved in moving orders that come in. It just takes a bit longer now than usual.

Like I said, I'll make sure someone that can help sees this and maybe they can reach out to you via DM.

Thanks for your patience.

• Corsair Employee
My order says shipped now. It took awhile but i understand you guys are really busy. Thanks for the quick response time though.

Cool. Glad it shipped. I've been told that the webstore is busier now than it is during Christmas time! Nobody could've prepared for that. :D

Cool. Glad it shipped. I've been told that the webstore is busier now than it is during Christmas time! Nobody could've prepared for that. :D

Was just told that it hasent been shipped, but placed in a warehouse and about to be. I havent received any more updates, so i hope it has shipped for sure, but i dont know.