Corsair Community

Corsair DDR4 Enthusiast Edition RGB Issues

Darax

Hello,

i built a entirely new system Using a Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 32gb RGB Pro Enthusiast Edition Kit (CMW32GX4M4C3200C16) on a MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon Mainboard.

Three weeks went and all worked just fine.

But today one Ram Stick (DIMM A1) seems to be darker, and not synchronized to the RBG Settings.

I still got the 32gb working, but light timings of the other three ones (DIMM A2, DIMM B1, DIMM B2) seem to be offset to each other.

They should switch through rainbow wave setting, but the one Ram stick is glowing in a "darker" tone (no color wave anymore), the outsides of DIMM A1 are fixed on red.

Just before the issue i updated the Intel Network Drivers to 23.2.0.1006, but IMO this should have no influence on the RAM.

Is there a known issue or is my Ram stick going break down?

Thank you

• Corsair Employee
Hello,

i built a entirely new system Using a Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 32gb RGB Pro Enthusiast Edition Kit (CMW32GX4M4C3200C16) on a MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon Mainboard.

Three weeks went and all worked just fine.

But today one Ram Stick (DIMM A1) seems to be darker, and not synchronized to the RBG Settings.

I still got the 32gb working, but light timings of the other three ones (DIMM A2, DIMM B1, DIMM B2) seem to be offset to each other.

They should switch through rainbow wave setting, but the one Ram stick is glowing in a "darker" tone (no color wave anymore), the outsides of DIMM A1 are fixed on red.

Just before the issue i updated the Intel Network Drivers to 23.2.0.1006, but IMO this should have no influence on the RAM.

Is there a known issue or is my Ram stick going break down?

Thank you

Please submit a ticket so we can give you the firmware file and see if that helps.

-Art

hello. i have the same problem. i just bought 2x8 gb 3200mhz corsair vengeance rgb pro rams. yesterday works perfect but today one of this darker. when i close the rgb leds the dark one show top and bottom red colour. what should i do? thanks.

hello. i have the same problem. i just bought 2x8 gb 3200mhz corsair vengeance rgb pro rams. yesterday works perfect but today one of this darker. when i close the rgb leds the dark one show top and bottom red colour. what should i do? thanks.

What software are you using to control the RGB modules? Do you have any other installed such as RGB Fusion, NZXT Cam, Mystic Lighting?

• Corsair Employee

Same as above, please submit a ticket.

Archived