Corsair Community

H115i Platinum LED's always pulsing.

flibbet

I have a platinum H115i CPU cooler installed on an AMD Ryzen 5 3600X. MB is a gibabyte X570. ICue is installed.

I am not a gamer and use the PC for production and have no need for lighting displays so prefer to have no fan and cooler lights or a solid colour. Recently however, the cooler and fans just pulse through all the primary colours continuously at 1 second intervals. Changing settings and profiles in Icue has no effect but I was able to change lighting effects after the build was completed. Changing instant lighting to black does nothing. temperatue readingis around 22 - 23 deg C and the fans respond to RPM changes, CPU temp seems to be around 40 deg C

What happens if/when you've used Hardware Lighting to set a lighting pattern (even lights off) and then exited iCue?

Well after a reboot, its now decided to behave itself. Thanks for the reply. Are there any error conditions that are displayed by light patterns?

A light display is wasted anyway as the glass side of the case is not visible but the reflection can be seen on a wall which is how I noticed the issue in the first place