The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Audio

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-26-2018, 08:34 PM

POST ID # = 937565
LordOfTheBlocks Reputation: 14
Question Compatability between ST100 Headset Stand and Blue Yeti

Hello!

I am considering the ST100 RGB Headset Stand, but there's a bit of a game-breaker. As some of you may know, the Blue Yeti microphone can output it's audio through a 3.5mm jack on the bottom. Additionally, you can rout the PC's system audio through the jack as well so that you can listen both to yourself and also to your computer. (So basically it's a sound card)

My question is: can I plug my Blue Yeti into the ST100, which outputs to the Void Pro Wireless, let's say, and have my computer audio go to the Blue Yeti? I'll say it again in case that was confusing. Basically I want to rout my system audio to the Blue Yeti, the Blue Yeti audio to the ST100, and the ST100 audio to the Void Pro Headset.

Is that possible? I've seen reviews on Amazon say that the 3.5mm jack is for headphone output only, but other places say it's also a mic input, so I'm confused, and since it's an expensive product, I want to know before I buy it.

Thanks for reading, and thank you in advance to anyone with an answer!

Old 01-29-2018, 06:27 PM
Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 937985
Corsair Nick Reputation: 39

The 3.5mm jack on the ST100 can input and output audio. It was designed so you can plug analog gaming headsets into it and output Dolby Virtual Surround audio. Outputting audio to multiple devices might be possible, but would require some sort of third-party software at a minimum. We didn't intended for the headset stand to be used like this, so I can't confirm if it will work or not.

Old 01-29-2018, 06:30 PM

POST ID # = 937986
LordOfTheBlocks Reputation: 14

Thanks for the reply! I'll just have to try it out for myself I guess. Maybe I'll make a video if it works so others know that it works. Worst case scenario, I get a bad*** headphone stand that broke my bank :D

Old 06-03-2018, 03:04 PM
Black Label Society
larsiano's PC Specs

POST ID # = 957247
larsiano Reputation: 10
Send a message via ICQ to larsiano Send a message via AIM to larsiano Send a message via MSN to larsiano Send a message via Yahoo to larsiano Send a message via Skype™ to larsiano

did you get it to work ion the end? Im trying to connect my modmic 4.0 muteless mic but have had no luck

Tags
microphone, rbg headphone stand, st100, void pro, void pro rgb wireless