The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Enthusiasts Section > System Builds, Modding, Custom Components, and Picture Gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2019, 02:29 AM

POST ID # = 1009672
Crimpson Reputation: 10
Default Concerns about my future Build

So far these are the parts I have.

Corsair Tempered Glass Crystal Series 460X

CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3000 (PC4 24000) Memory Kit Model CMK16GX4M2B3000C15

Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO Low Noise 240mm RGB Water/Liquid CPU Cooler 240mm (CW-9060033-WW) Support Intel 2066, AMD AM4

MSI MPG Z390 GAMING EDGE AC LGA 1151 (300 Series) Intel Z390 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 ATX Intel Motherboard

I saw a heard a while back concerns about the fact that the H100i Pro does not fit very well in the 460X cases due to space clearance for the memory. I already bought the parts and have them, but have not put them together yet, but heard that most of the RGB Vengeance memory was the concern others had to get different memory.

So my concern here is, I am getting a CORSAIR Vengeance LPX, does anyone know if that is going to have any space issues with mounting the cooler on top?

If so, can I remove the 2 fans from the front and mount the cooler to the front and put the 2 fans on the top and still be able to use the RBG lighting on those fans?

Let me know in case I need to make changes and return anything.