Corsair Community

T2 Road Warrior big issue with seat

NestorG

Bought my corsair t2 road warrior a month ago.

But now the seat has a big issue: after an hour or so the seat turns very very unconfortable at the point that i can't use anymore; the big problem is the seat foam that's very soft, you can feel the metal bar under the seat: the leather of the seat got marked by it. Im about 220 pounds (100kg).

¿Anyone has the same problem with this chair? Im so decepointed

TZbdLQl.jpg

Edited by NestorG

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I had the same problem. That location of the chair does not have a green suspension strap, so I guess smaller people fall through it? I weigh 185lbs, and am 5'8". I returned my chair and got another with the same scenario. Also with the seat base being crooked as well. I looked at videos of others and see that not eveyone has the same amount of straps.

Bought my corsair t2 road warrior a month ago.

But now the seat has a big issue: after an hour or so the seat turns very very unconfortable at the point that i can't use anymore; the big problem is the seat foam that's very soft, you can feel the metal bar under the seat: the leather of the seat got marked by it. Im about 220 pounds (100kg).

¿Anyone has the same problem with this chair? Im so decepointed

TZbdLQl.jpg

chair.thumb.jpg.f264e1838d6551cebdc0bdc229564053.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm so disturbed by the sound he makes as he springs

Even though I am 80 kg, it bothers me when I sit for a long time.

I have a T2 red stripe model, the quality of the material used in the black parts and the red stripe painted material are not the same

It has only been 1.5 years and the red section has been peeled off in the seating area.

I sent a ticket for this issue ..