Corsair Community

ICue profile for certain games and programs

MCube74

Click on the profile in the left column to reveal "Edit Profile". There will be three boxes for linking programs and pictures to the profile. The linking part is fairly straightforward. Click on the box [...] after Link to Program. However, where certain games hide their .exe file is not always so straight forward. Standalone games are easy. Navigate until you find it. Sometimes in the /bin folder. Others that use launchers like Steam hosted games are more complex (Drive letter:/Steam/SteamApps/Common/Game folder find .exe. Microsoft store games are near impossible since they hide the exe.

Your default profile is whichever one you drag to the top of the list on the left. There is nothing special about the "default" profile created when you first installed CUE. It can be deleted or renamed without consequence. Hardware profiles (HW) and linked software profiles can never be the default. They will get skipped over.

When linked properly, the game profile will become active when the game is launched and the exe is in the foreground. With launcher games, that may not occur until it goes full screen. Really varies from game to game. When you quit, it should automatically return to the default top listed profile.

Edited by c-attack

That's ok in theory, but what if it's not changing when a game starts, or application. I am using the MM800 RGB mouse pad.

You'll have to be specific and maybe someone else has the same game. The problem is various games/launchers use different locations. Some of the Microsoft store stuff is really tedious with hidden exe files or even false ones that cause to tag the wrong thing.

I have a Logitech G815 keyboard, as soon as BF4 starts, the profile changes to the correct profile and the colors change. It was buggy for a while, but the updates finally worked. I have the Icue shortcut going to the same location as Logitech, but it won't change. Edited by Hrvmax