Corsair Community

Audio Balance is Off

CrowdControl

So, about 3 months ago I got the wireless Void Pro, and it has worked amazingly for that entire time. Issue now is that the audio is dominantly right sided. I know the left ear works as my sidetone was raised by quite a lot as well for some reason. Just 6 hours prior to this issue it was working well, I plugged it in to charge as I slept.

I'm unsure what could of happened within that 6 hours when it was plugged into the charger (Charges from an outlet, not from the PC) All the solutions I found revolve around going into playback, properties, and balancing it, however, my windows 10 does not seem to have the "balance" option everyone else has.

I would be very grateful for any solutions, I'd hate to have spent a pretty penny just to be ruined by an unbalanced sound.

• Corsair Employee

Hi CrowdControl,

Sorry to hear you've randomly begun to experience unbalanced sound. Have you checked the headset's device properties in Windows' sound setting? The balance may have somehow been adjusted. You can also try a soft reset:

1. Make sure your headset is currently unplugged.
  2. Make sure your headset is powered on.
  3. Hold the Mute button on the headset down for about 15 seconds.
  4. Hold down the power button until the headset turns on.
  5. Test your headset and see if the issue is resolved.

If your issue still persists, I suggest contacting our support team in the meantime by opening a ticket at https://help.corsair.com, they'll be able to help you out.

• 2 weeks later...
Corsair wireless headphones do not support user end left right balance. This should be a sticky in the forum because I've seen a number of posts regarding balance issues and every one of them describe the same problem of the audio balance shifters not being present in Windows 10. I have the same problem and will likely never buy another corsair product again because of this.