Corsair Community

Game detection???

FlashFrags

hey guys im just wondering if there is any chance of a form of game detection for the leds on my corsair k70 rgb because the other day me and my friend where playing gta 5 and his keyboard has game detection so when he was getting chased by the cops hit funtion keys would flash blue rewd and white which was really cool. as where most other keyboards and mice have this feature i can`t find any thing on it. if you guys could help me out that would be awesome.

i also know about the import feature for the colour schemes but thats not what im talking about.

The K70 RGB keyboard (like all other devices supported by CUE) has SDK support. For example Blizzard recently added Corsair SDK support to Diablo 3, when you launch that game a profile coded by Blizzard itself in the game gets loaded up.

That said your friend was using a 3rd party program Aurora to do that, GTA 5 does not have any built-in support for the SDK. Here is a link to the program your friend was using: http://aurora.modworkshop.net/index.php

• 1 year later...

Sorry for bumping up this old thread.

I have downloaded the recommended icue driver for my K70. According to the game and import profiles I can link a game to it. So i suspect it to load the profile once I run the game but it doesn't seem to work.

Capture.JPG.40ca801fc3c5af38e8521a65dc65761c.JPG

Archived