Corsair Community

Corsair Void Pro USB - Mic cuts out

lockhot84

I am having problems with my mic cutting out when i am not speaking very loudly. When i raise my voice there is no issues but when i talk on a normal volume the audio cuts out.

I am using windows 10 and have installed the Icue software.

This is a last ditch attempt for me to fix this problem before returning it to the store and getting a different product.

Really hope there is an easy solution i havent found.

• 11 months later...

Hello, im having the same problem, exactly the same but recently it has gotten worse, unless i actually shout the mic wont pick it up and it will only pick up the first second from the scream and it cuts off, i have tried everything to fix it.

if anyone can find me a fix for this it would be great because im thinking of selling it and getting a new one.

im using the corsair voig RBG wireless

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to say I was having this issue too. Not looking for a solution as we've returned the headset and won't be purchasing another Corsair headset.

But we did try updating iCue, updated the firmware, messed with the headset's settings in iCue, adjusted the levels in sound settings, etc. but the mic cuts out as if it has noise cancellation and is cutting out my voice.