Corsair Community

XF Ball Valve

Antixs

You don't. It's a female-to-female, so you have a couple of options.

1) find yourself a G1/4 male-to-male adapter, from for instance bitspower (they make all the corsair fittings and their black matte is a perfect match for the corsair black for instance)

2) Make yourself a compression fitting to tube to compression fitting male-to-male assembly and put the ball joint on the end of that. That's likely problematic for hard tube, but can work out okay for soft tube given you can tuck the hose away somewhere.

You don't. It's a female-to-female, so you have a couple of options.

1) find yourself a G1/4 male-to-male adapter, from for instance bitspower (they make all the corsair fittings and their black matte is a perfect match for the corsair black for instance)

2) Make yourself a compression fitting to tube to compression fitting male-to-male assembly and put the ball joint on the end of that. That's likely problematic for hard tube, but can work out okay for soft tube given you can tuck the hose away somewhere.

Thanks was scratching my head looking at the fittings :D

Thanks was scratching my head looking at the fittings :D

No worries, friend. I'm glad my own head scratching was of use, because I wondered the same thing when I started.

Bitspower makes all these pieces and many more, but Corsair chose a limited set of fittings for comparatively minimal builds given the noob focus of their offering which is smart but has a couple of challenges as a result. :)