Corsair Community

Void charging and battery level question

jcf20

OK so Ive been playing the witcher 3 for a few hours now and I decided to shut the computer down for a bit and take a break. When I left the battery level according to the software was 50% now its 33% 20 minutes later is the battery level accurate at all?

Also for charging how do I tell when its done or charging. According to the manual it says the logo will flash red(low), orange(okay), and green(full). Its flashing all the colors of the rainbow. So what does that mean?

I'm curious about this as well. But according the the booklet with the headset green doesn't mean full if its pulsing, 100% is a solid green. I'm angry becasue i plugged m,y headset into my PC lastnight and left it on so it would charge but apparently it doesn't charge it if your PC goes to sleep. Where on the software does it show your battery life?

This is an issue for me as well. There really is no indication as to whether or not the headset it charged. The lights on the earphones do not light up when plugged in, however, the light on the mic (not the mute light) lights (red, amber/yellow, green) after about 7 or 8 seconds. This, however, isn't always the case, and seems to be intermittent.

SquirrelTeamSix: If you have the CUE software installed, click on settings, and then under the device tab it will show you the battery level. If it displays a question mark, or says charging if there is no cable plugged into it, that appears to be a communications issue with the app and Windows (I'm using 10 Pro). Simply plugging the charge cable in and removing it corrects the issue.

Archived