Corsair Community

Buying Keycaps From Corsair Website...Will Layout Be Correct?

AnonyOne

Hi everyone,

Just a quick question for anyone that has purchased keycaps off Corsair’s UK website before - Did you receive a UK set with the large ‘enter’ key etc?? The photo on the product page shows the US layout.

I'm looking to buy the Classic K70 set as I perfer the font for my K70 MK2..I presume they would fit all Corsair keyboards, new and old?

Here's the link:

https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/Gaming/Gaming-Keyboards/CORSAIR-Gaming-Classic-K70-Full-104-Keys-Set/p/CH-8970022

I sent a message to Corsair asking if they could clarify, but it’s been a week with no reply, so I thought I would try on here.

Thanks in advance! :biggrin:

Hi,

As of right now, unfortunately, I believe our webstore only has NA layouts for our keycaps.

Hi, thanks for replying.

Sadly, I went ahead and purchased, and you're right. They were delievered today from the Netherlands to the UK and were indeed the US layout...which kinda doesn't make sense.

Oh well....I guess I just presumed they would be UK as they were sold in '£'... just wish it had been clear on the website.

I'm not sure where I stand with returns etc..

Thanks anway....just trying to decide what to do!

in know the PBT Double shot sets come with the uk keys you need but i think the font would still be wrong for you.

https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/pbt-config/p/CH-9000234-WW

2893080-l-a.jpg

Hi, thanks for the reply!

I did see those, but again, the font was a little large. I don't game on my PC but like mechanical keyabords because I'm a writer. I have always loved the keyspacing of Corsair keyboards (other brands make me have claw hands just trying to type...maybe I just have long fingers!), but I have always preferred the smaller font on the old K70..

Hopefully Corsair will come up with some alternative font keycap combos in the future. Something for everyone :D:

Thanks again for the suggestion though!

Archived