Corsair Community

One led color it's wrong/broken

Angevil

Corsair Strafe RGB MK2 Cherry MX Red Silent

I searched on the internet and noticed that it is a common problem... I would like to know if there is a way to solve it. I didn't understand if it is a defect or something that conflicts...

I ordered the keyboard and received a few days ago and everything was fine.

It only has 3 or 4 days of use but today I noticed that one of the colors under one of the keys (the right-click key, the one between the Windows key and CTRL right) was not the right color during the rainbow wave (I tested with other configurations, reset the profile, re-installed the program, repaired the program, etc.).

As mentioned, looking on the internet and on this forum I have seen that in other cases the yellow color does not work anymore (now I have the keyboard on the static yellow color and that key is red instead), I could simply remedy the problem by putting another color and pretend nothing happened, but having happened a few days after the purchase and not after 1 year or 2, it bothers me a little.

There is a way to solve it or I should need to replace it because it's defective? (as it is still in time for the replacement from Amazon).

Edited by Angevil