Corsair Community

Corsair Link Lighting Node and Win8.1 64bit

RageHaxor

Correct me if im wrong but don't you need another Corsair Commander enabled product such as a Commander Mini, H80i/H100i or AXi/HXi power supply to fully control the Corsair Link Lighting Node?

I mean, you can install the Corsair Link Lighting Node hardware but installing the software will be useless as the lighting node only have a power connection, 2 LED connections, and a corsair link connection. There are no connections to connect it to the motherboard for the software to control it.

If you do only install the Corsair Link Lighting Node you will only be able to do basic functions and colours. like Red, Blue, Green, Yellow. Flash, Pulse, Cycle, etc

Yes you need a Commander Mini, the older Commander unit or an Hydro Series i cooler to connect the Lighting node to the LINK software.

Without it. you can only change the colour of the L.E.D through one button, no special "features" such as pulse or cycle can be enabled.

• 5 weeks later...

I was wondering, so I checked and with the 1.1.09 firmware my lighting node RGB is as follows when I power it on and press the buttons:

1)   0,   0,   0
2)   0,  31, 255
3) 255, 255, 255
4) 255,   0,   0
5) 255, 204,   0
6)  17, 238,  17
7) 136,  17, 255
back to 1

The lighting node is connected to a CL Commander. I got the numbers using the SIV Menu->Tools->Link Lights panel with Enable Update checked. I don't think CL can do this. Is there a way?

I am surprised the Cycle/Temperature settings are different for the two channels. Is this expected?

attachment.php?attachmentid=20921&stc=1&d=1424368852

1887889068_LightingNode.png.9609e0914bd82c48477fab242221499b.png

Archived