Replacement Key Cap Sets Available on Webstore

Corsair James

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Hi all,

I often get requests to know where users can buy replacement key cap sets either to replace damaged keys or if its because of a font preference. We now have both fonts available.

Original K65/K70/K95 Gothic Font Key Cap Set:

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/corsair-gaming-classic-k70-full-104-keys-set

STRAFE/K65/K70 LUX Font Key Cap Set:

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/corsair-gaming-strafe-full-104-keys-set

All of these key caps are compatible with any Cherry MX keyboard. There may be some regional key differences between layouts and these sets are specifically North America. However if you just need to replace the standard keys, this should fit most of your needs.

Hi James

I was wondering if there is any plan to offer replacement G keys for the K95 Platinum.

As much as i like the grey keys supplied with the keyboard, it really does break the aesthetics of this stunning keyboard.

Are these keys just as brittle as the set that comes/came with the K70 Lux (CH-9101012-NA)? Have a handful of keys that have broken stems/connectors, but if there's just going to break as easily, I may just go searching for a more sturdier keyset.

• 1 month later...
Hi James

I was wondering if there is any plan to offer replacement G keys for the K95 Platinum.

As much as i like the grey keys supplied with the keyboard, it really does break the aesthetics of this stunning keyboard.

I second this. The ones from MaxKeyboard are not the same. I got them and put back the old ones instead of them. Please make them in black :sunglasse:sunglasse

• 3 weeks later...

Can we get any love for the K70 RGB MK.2 LP? Don't flame me but I need key caps for the mac OS.

What's the odds? Should I spend my money on the lottery instead? :laughing: Us Mac users are adopting Corsair products more rapidly. You even released a version of ICue for mac OS so I know you're not surprised here.

And I do use Windows every day. My personal preference is mac OS for home.

Please consider.

Holding my breathe. (not really)

Thanks man

• 3 weeks later...
Can we get any love for the K70 RGB MK.2 LP?

You aren't alone in asking for these. I just want a set of white PBT key caps in low profile.

Honestly I don't know at this point if Corsair is even listening. Their activity on the keyboard forum is pretty much dead lately. They won't respond to direct questions, let alone engage in conversation with their own customers.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi all,

I often get requests to know where users can buy replacement key cap sets either to replace damaged keys or if its because of a font preference. We now have both fonts available.

Original K65/K70/K95 Gothic Font Key Cap Set:

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/corsair-gaming-classic-k70-full-104-keys-set

STRAFE/K65/K70 LUX Font Key Cap Set:

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/corsair-gaming-strafe-full-104-keys-set

All of these key caps are compatible with any Cherry MX keyboard. There may be some regional key differences between layouts and these sets are specifically North America. However if you just need to replace the standard keys, this should fit most of your needs.

Nice. How about a nice Pudding set for Corsair keyboards? I'd be willing to bet there would be some decent interest in that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
It is great that replacement sets are available, but I'm still holding out for PBT doubleshot keycaps. For us Mac users it would also be great to have keys come with the key set that are Mac specific (e.x. CMD key where ALT fits, ALT key where WIN fits, and F1 - F15 keys with Mac functions printed -- Scroll Lock as brightness down, etc).

Second This.

I just ordered a Corsair K95 RGB Platinum keyboard, and would like to use it on my MacBook Pro most of the time; might even order a second one for dedicated OSX use. I see there are (beta?) iCue drivers for OSX; proper keys would make that perfect.

If Corsair isn't selling them, does anyone know of a 3rd party option for this keyboard?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

And 1 of my doubleshot keys just broke f4 key any way i can just order a single key cap ? bassicly the holder inside keycap just split apart not gonna order a whole set of keycaps for 1 key replacement

and add my f8 key as well damn these pbt key caps are terrible quality.

Edited by Arokhantos

• 2 months later...
So i ordered at dutch webshop cos i dont want to deal with oversea shiping and extra taxes i get to hear i have to wait until 22 oct to receive new key cap set, hear by i fully boycot corsair products now, GO **** YOUR SELF WITH YOUR ****TY GARBAGE I AM SO DONE WITH YOU GUYS YOU PIECES OF ****S DONT EVEN READ FEEDBACK FOR COUPLE OF MONTH'S I BET YOU WILL ****ING IGNORE THIS POST TO EVEN THO THE MANY INSULTS YOU PIECES OF ****S

• 1 month later...