Corsair Community

RGB Fans and lights, LED strips not working properly

GuidoGoyaBeans

I just put together a PC recently, everything was fine up until I swapped the case fans for ll 120 fans. Now half of the LED lights are on and half are not, this includes LED strips, RGB fans, and case led lights as they are all connected to the RGB hub. I also use a commander pro along with the RGB hub.

I swapped the RGB hub for another one but the problem still persist. Ports 1-3 are on, 4-6 are off. I tried different SATA wires and different ports on the power supply. Same outcome. Also, I noticed one of my LL 120 fans is half off, half on, the otter ring is off while the inside is on. However, The fans have been working on different ports. I'm assuming it's a power supply issue at this point but probably something that could be fixed. Any input would suffice. Thank you.

E06409F1-921E-4BD8-BDA4-042566A1807C.thumb.jpeg.8e430f1fdd3052439879e6d797e96e37.jpeg

Can we see the configuration in iCUE? When you redid the fans, did you add them to the Lighting Setup for the channel? Did you make sure that it's correct (try putting a single channel as a single color and see if the things you expect to light up actually do ...)

Also, what lighting effects do you have on there? I can't tell what should be on and what shouldn't.